(Closed) December 2013 Babies!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Ohh so cute! Congrats!! I hope to be apart of this thread soon:))

Post # 4
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I’m usually a lurker but I got my bfp yesterday and looking forward to a December baby!! So happy to finally be joining one of these threads!

Post # 5
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Hello ladies, can I join you? I got my BFP on 3/28 and my EDD is 12/8. I’m super excited!

Congrats to you on your BFP’s!

I have a Drs appointment tomorrow am but have no idea what will happen. I’ll let you know!

Post # 7
1116 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I got my BFP last week, no appt or due date yet but it should be early december!!  So crazy to think I’ll have a baby by Christmas!!

Post # 8
1721 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Congrats ladies!!! So excited for you. I was born 12/21 and LOVE being a December baby.

Post # 9
2539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Nov mama coming in to say Congrats to you ladies!! I hope this group grows and grows and grows!!

Post # 10
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Can I join too? I’m brand new to the boards! I got a BFP today after getting a faint line yesterday. My husband made me test again and then I called the doctor! Hopefully they can schedule an appointment to confirm this week. I’m super excited, and pretty nervous that it’s all in my head. But…if it’s not, then I’ll have a 12/10/13 baby!!

Post # 13
2956 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 1998

Congratulation to all the December mums to be.

My son was born on Christmas Eve:)

Post # 14
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

So excited to see that you created the December board! Congrats to you all! 🙂

I got my BFP a week ago on 3/26, and my EDD is 12/4/13

Post # 15
83 posts
Worker bee

Congratulations to us December Baby Mommies! I got my BFP on Wednesday, the 27th. This’ll be my second baby (I have a boy turning six in a few days) but I feel like everything is so new again! This pregnancy already seems so different from my first! It’ll be really nice to have you all to talk/relate to 🙂

Anyway, I have an appointment on Thursday to “confirm” and get some bloodwork done. Wish me luck!

@harperlynn: Congratulations! Thanks for starting this thread! I’ve been nervous and paranoid too but I’m sure having you ladies to talk/relate to will really help 🙂

@idaho1745:  Good luck! 

@Pink.panda:  I’ve just been lurking too. Looking forward to being more active.

@AnnieGrace: Congratulations! Let us know how your appointment goes!

@sn2bmrsmntgmry:  I too still find it hard to believe I’m gonna have a baby by Christmas!

@MrsMaskatoBe:  Good to know! Thanks!

@MrsStrawberry24:  Thanks! I’ve been stalking the November Babies thread to see how you all are doing. Pretty exciting!

@katiemack10:  It’s not in your head! Faint line = BFP! Welcome!

@Holly77:  Thank you!

@BlueEyes222:  Congratulations! 

Post # 16
1096 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Congratulations to everybody! I got my BFP this morning, my appointment with the prenatal nurse is next Wednesday when according to the OB I’ll be 6 weeks and my first ultrasound should be two weeks after that! Yayyyy! I can’t wait to spend this time learning, growing and treasuring each moment with all of you! I’m praying for sticky babies all around!!!

The topic ‘December 2013 Babies!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors