December 2013 brides! 3 months!!!

posted 3 years ago in December 2013
Post # 3
895 posts
Busy bee

This past month has been pretty boring for planning, I’m ready to get married!!

All I have left to do is some little last minute things like a garter belt, some candles I have yet to buy, place cards, address and send invitations….? I can’t think of much else. 

We’ve been working on paying off our vendors so we can save for a house! 

Post # 4
223 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

finished our invites this weekend and going to the post office to mail them!

things to do..

re-meet with vendors (food, photography, flowers)

find a bracelet

possibly get some flats for the reception

paint and glue my Mr & Mrs sign

finish my birdcage for cards

create menu’s and place cards

finalize music

hit the gym!!!

Post # 5
113 posts
Blushing bee

December 14th. We are getting married in a chapel in Vegas. So that takes away a little of the stress

Post # 6
971 posts
Busy bee

@ashlee1214:  Which chapel did you choose – we’re at the Wynn Hotel, it’s gorgeous!!!

Post # 7
113 posts
Blushing bee

@PMSJL:  Oh that’s beautiful. Considered there. It’s going to be at Chapel of Flowers. 

Post # 8
36 posts
Newbee

Hello december bee’s Laughing

i cant believe were 3 months out! where has the time gone!

well, im pretty much sorted on most bits with a few left to do ~

done: hair and MUA,my dress, my shoes, my jewellery and hair piece,  bm dresses,  flowers, dj, venue, photographer,place cards, favours, all the mens suits, menu picked, table decorations and center pieces sorted, guest planks (for people to sign instead of a guest book), place cards, cake sorted, chair covers and shashes . . . . erm i think thats it haha

left to do: sort out my undies, finish the table plan,  get the bm shoes and jewellery . . . . think thats it 🙂 i just cant wait now!!

Post # 9
971 posts
Busy bee

@ashlee1214:  We also considered Chapel of the Flowers, it is one of the best chapels in Vegas in my opinion. Congratulations, I can’t wait to see a recap! I LOVE Las Vegas LOL!!!!!!

Post # 10
2571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Crazy we are in double digits already… 

Let’s see, what to do…  Work on thank yous from my shower and also order FI’s ring this weekend and also work with our photographer some.  So that’ll be fun. 🙂

Post # 11
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Almost 3 months to go for me! I can’t believe…I’m so happy! 

Done: Venue, Website, Dress, Catering, Save the Dates, Cake, Bridesmaids Dresses, Invitations, Rehearsal Venue, Hotel Block, Set up online RSVP, Honeymoon booked, Menswear chosen and all paid for

Still need to do: Floral appointment, alterations, hair/makeup trial, addressing and mailing invitations, currently working on Bachlorette party, Programs (if we do them), Guest book, marriage license

Post # 12
81 posts
Worker bee

I still have sooo much left to do. Ugh

Post # 13
971 posts
Busy bee

Finalizing everything tonight with the Wynn Hotel for our Las Vegas wedding, and we ordered our wedding bands, flights are booked, and my first fitting for my gown is in early October – it is getting closer Bees!! I’m excited!!

Post # 14
255 posts
Helper bee

@PMSJL:  I can’t wait to see your pictures! I absolutely love the Wynn! Your wedding is going to be gorgeous! 

Post # 15
971 posts
Busy bee

@Razzmatazz:  We were originally going to stay at the Wynn and get married at the Chapel of the Flowers, but when I saw The Wedding Salon I had to get married there! Even FI said it was pretty when he saw the pictures!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors