December 2014 Babies! … Part 1

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
1688 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

OMG! December 2013 Mama here and it is crazy to see this board going up 🙂 <br /><br />Congrtulations its quite a fun time to be pregnant!

Post # 4
2193 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

harperlynn:  december 2013 momma here Too! I look forward as well to watching your growing bellies. It goes SO quickly enjoy the ride bumps and all. Wishing all december 2014 mommas nothing but love. 

Post # 5
6067 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 2012

August 2014 Momma here, popping in to congratulate all of you December 2014 Mommies! 🙂 Wishing you all happy pregnancies.

Post # 6
486 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’m still waiting for my first beta but what the hell. 

Roll Call!

Due date: Based on an online calculator 12/2

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 13dpo ish

How long did you try before your BFP? This was my first month this round 

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first? I have an angel baby. She was stillborn at 26 weeks in January. 

Any symptoms yet? The constipation has started

What are you most excited about? Everything! 

What are you most nervous about? Everything! 

What will you miss most while pregnant? I just want a healthy baby I won’t miss anything. 

Post # 7
435 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Aah! December babies already! Congratulations and good luck from a November mama.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  winerygirl.
Post # 8
doilyMember
1734 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father's Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

As a December 2013 mom,  I’m sending you ladies lots of well wishes and sticky baby dust! I know it doesn’t seem like it, but time will fly by and before you know it, it will be this time next year and you’ll have a 3-4 month old! Congrats! 

Post # 9
3047 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I just got my BFP – still in shock!  

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?):

Need to run out and get a digital test, but I think I’m 17 DPO while my app says it’s just 13 days. If the online calculations are accurate, we’ll have a baby on the 2nd of December. 

How long did you try before your BFP?

We started in November, but December was almost out (due to traveling)

Do you have any kids yet, or is this the first?

First for us both!

Any symptoms yet?

Haha, NO! First month that I didn’t symptom spot at all, I was just so dead sure I wasn’t pregnant. Everyone else got baby dust, so I was 100% sure the supply had run dry. 🙂

What are you most excited about? Oh… everything! Becoming three, learning to know a new little person, being able to introduce our child to my grandma… and on the “less fundamental side” – making baby stuff!

What are you most nervous about? Gaining weight. I’ve been 70 lbs heavier in the past and the idea of being that immobile again freaks me.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Hands down, wine.

Post # 10
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Hi mamas!  My EDD is 12/4 but I’m not ready to roll call yet.  This is my third pregnancy after two MCs back to back.  I have an appt on 4/3 for a very early scan (doc is being cautious this time) and if all looks normal I’ll roll call then. Congratulations to you all!!  

Post # 12
4526 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

May mama here just stopping by to congratulate you all!!! How exciting to see this Thread! 🙂 I wish you all a happy and healthy nine months 🙂

Post # 13
1805 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

August mama stopping by to say congrats!!!

Post # 14
4153 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Congratulations, December mamas!!  What a great time to have a baby. 🙂

EverAfterBegins:  SO happy to see you here!!!  xoxox

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors