December 2014 Share Your Blogs!

posted 2 years ago in Weddingbee
Post # 2
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Boston Museum of Science

Here is my blog that I try to post on once a week/once every other week:

It’s about organization while wedding planning and how to keep yourself from being over burdened with stress. It also follows my fiance and I through all of our decision making and how/why we made those decisions.  

Post # 3
946 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I’d love to share my blog! It is strickly a food blog where I share recipes and pictures throughout the steps of each recipe. It is focused on being lower calorie (or at least lower calorie than a lot of the things we may eat) and vegetarian. I hope you’ll stop by and try a few recipes!

And some pictures from my blog!

Post # 4
2551 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

My new blog!  Well, I started it about a week ago… The goal is to post about once or twice a week.  I talk about/plan to talk about planning my wedding, being a stepmother, starting a family, and any other common feats people face in starting a life with someone.  I will also soon be posting about choosing between the career I thought was my dream, and a having family – my new dream.

Post # 5
4413 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I write a humor blog with lots of swearing and bad MS Paint artwork and laughing at my ill-behaved child. I post 2-3 times per week and have been for years now, so stop by if you’re bored and enjoy my brand of sarcastic humor! 

Here is a totally unrelated GIF:

Post # 7
1646 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I’ve been posting everyday since November 1st, trying to keep it up into the new year.

I blog about married life, Toronto living, gluten-free living, books and anything else that is on my mind.

Post # 8
32 posts
  • Wedding: September 2015

Happy to share! I’ve been a blogger for a lot of years, but have recently started a brand new one (like two days ago brand new) that I plan to share with my family/friends to keep everyone up to date on life and wedding and misc details after my FI and I move from Connecticut to Wisconsin in early January 2015!

Post # 10
673 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Here’s my blog about planning my wedding. It’s a newer blog, but it has fun projects amad then the details of my wedding planning. Life is a little crazy, so I hadn’t been on as often as I’d like to (I had a coworker pass away and I’m about to move to a new house). Enjoy!

Post # 11
3012 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2016 - Virmond Park

Happy holidays everyone! Here’s my wedding/nesting blog and cooking blog (click the titiles to be taken directly to the sites)!

Post # 14
10837 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

I set this up only a couple of weeks ago after considering TTC, it’s going to be a bit of a diary I guess, we’ll see what happens

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors