(Closed) December 2014

posted 5 years ago in December 2014
Post # 3
Hostess
23639 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Congratulations! Dec 2014 will be here before you know it!

Post # 4
383 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I will most likely be a December 2014 bride as well!!!! not sure what to do with myself at this point it feels like forever! lol

Post # 5
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2014

yay for 12/6/14!! that’s my date too

Post # 6
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

i’m dec 6/14 too!

Post # 7
704 posts
Busy bee

i’m a 12/13/14 bride and the first thing we decided to do was secure a date at our church and put down a deposit on a venue. i didn’t really think two years away would be popular but apparently everything seems to be booking right away.

now that the 2 major things are done, we are going to take our time with everything else. 🙂

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee

I’m a 12/13/14 Bride!!

Because my fiance and I are in school, (Sept 2013 will begin his last year of law school and my last year of grad school), we are trying to have everything in place by the end of the year.

We have booked our venue, entertainment, transportation;  I have my dress/veil, picked out my bridesmaid dresses and looking at accomodations now This way, our last semesters of school can be focused on the bar and comprehensive exams. In addition to all of that, we live in two different states and the wedding will take place in a third state. Lots of coordinating going on.  Sometimes stressful, but a lot of fun.

Congrats to all the “2013 Brides out there!!!Smile

Post # 9
268 posts
Helper bee

I’m a Dec. 2014 bride as well, Christmas Eve to be exact!  Glad to see other Dec. 2014 brides here 🙂 

The topic ‘December 2014’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors