December 2017 Babies

posted 5 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 93
135 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

piratekitten :  I am sorry for your loss.  I’m sure good things are on their way for you and your family; until then, take care of yourself.

Post # 94
135 posts
Blushing bee

A little update over here: I just got my second HCG count back and I went from 156 to 359 in almost exactly 48hrs (tested 4wk2days and 4wk4days).  Starting to be cautiously optimistic, but taking it day by day as we must.

Congratulations to everyone who has received new BFPs!

Post # 96
1138 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

How many cycles trying? – We’ve been trying off and on since August, so about 7-8

When did you get your BFP? – Last weekend, April 15!

Who have you told? – Just my husband — we told everyone really early last time (on accident) and it ended up being a CP so being more cautious this time

When do you plan on telling more people? – We’ll probably tell the family once we hear the heartbeat

How did you tell your partner? He was just getting out of the shower and I handed him the 2 tests I’d taken and asked if he saw a second line, ha! 

Any symptoms yet? Canker sores, insomnia, urge to eat toast in the mornings whereas I usually skip breakfast, getting hangry

What are you most excited about? – baby #3! Having a little bundle to cuddle and squeeze.

When is your first appt? – Not scheduled yet — we are in the process of changing insurance so I need to figure that out

Post # 97
63 posts
Worker bee

How far along are you? – 7 weeks, 4 days according to LMP

What is your estimated due date? – 12/6/17

How many cycles trying? – had a missed miscarriage in January. Baby stopped growing at 8 weeks, had D&c at 12 weeks :(. We used protection until I got a regular period on march 1st, and then decided we would just “see what happens”. Pregnant is what happened lol! 

When did you get your BFP? – 3/28/17

Who have you told? – DH, and my sister. We said we wouldn’t tell anyone until after 12 weeks, but my sister is pregnant, due in Oct. and I needed to tell someone!! 

When do you plan on telling more people? – after ultrasound at 12 weeks 

How did you tell your partner? – he came home late from work and I was already asleep. Woke up at 2 am and woke him up to tell him. He swore it was a dream for about 3 days 

Any symptoms yet? – not much! I am soooo tired all the time and I wake up starving, but that’s about it. 

What are you most excited about? – trying not to get too excited after our loss, but it’s hard not to picture a new baby at Christmas! 

When is your first appt?-

my first “official” pregnancy appointment is may 4th. I went in to see my doctor on April 17 because I had been spotting for 5 days. She did bloodwork and my hcg levels looked normal, and she ordered and ultrasound which I was so thankful for. There was a heartbeat ( the tech didn’t show me which was disappointing / nerve wracking), the only thing that worries me is that I was 6 weeks 6 days at my ultrasound and the baby only measured 6 and 2. My doc seemed to think it was normal and everything is okay, so just trying to keep a positive attitude and take it day by day! 

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/december-2017-babies/#ixzz4f578L4jX

Post # 98
135 posts
Blushing bee

kellyha99 :  Congrats on your HCG levels, too!

Post # 99
3977 posts
Honey bee

I’m tired and nauseous and bloaty. Waah. I also have to go back to work tomorrow after 12 days off. Not sure how I’m going to survive!

Post # 100
510 posts
Busy bee

ClaudiaKishi :  Hear, hear for the tiredness! I’ve been taking low doses of diclectin for the past couple days and it’s helped with the nausea (ginger tabs was a first suggestion but concentrated ginger and I don’t mix) – so now I just feel under the weather. I’ve also started storing mini cans ginger ale, peppermint gum and soda crackers in my car and desk for emergencies. 

Post # 101
63 posts
Worker bee

ClaudiaKishi :  I am actually jealous of your nausea!! It would be great reassurance that all is well. Grass is always greener I guess lol! Hope you feel better, good luck returning to work!

Post # 102
63 posts
Worker bee

Kayla0416 :  if you set up a facebook group I would definitely join! I don’t trust myself to set it up without some slip up and accidentally set it to public lol. After my MMC in Jan I swore I would stay off these boards and not join any groups this time around, but I’m at the point where I need to talk about it with people in same position! 

Post # 103
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’m so excited to finally be joining this board! I have been wanting to join for weeks, but I decided to wait until after my sonogram.

How far along are you? – 7 weeks, 1 day

What is your estimated due date? – 12/10/17

How many cycles trying? – We got pregnant on our eighth cycle trying. I have long, irregular cycles, so it took 10 months total!

When did you get your BFP? – 3/29/17

Who have you told? – My husband and my sister.

When do you plan on telling more people? – I think we will tell our parents and siblings at 10 weeks on Mother’s Day and then we probably won’t share the news with anyone else until after the first trimester.

How did you tell your partner? – I had one of his favorite takeout meals, along with some celebratory cupcakes, ready for him when he got home from work. When he sat down, I presented him with a box with the positive pregnancy test inside :).

Any symptoms yet? – Too many! Sore breasts, mild cramping, bloating, frequent urination, extreme food aversions, and nausea.

What are you most excited about? – Being a mother for the first time and starting our family!

When is your first appt? – I just had a sonogram today and met with my midwife! Baby is measuring right on target and they found a heartrate of 140 beats per minute. My next appointment is on May 12th.

Post # 104
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Went to doctor and saw the little peanut today.  I started spotting a couple days ago which i know is normal but it’s still comforting to hear the dr say it and see it on the monitor.  And I go back in 2 weeks to hear the heartbeat!! 

Ditto on the bloating and tiredness. 

Post # 105
1626 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

ROLL CALL

How far along are you? – 5w4d according to LMP

What is your estimated due date? – Christmas Eve!

How many cycles trying? – .. 11. Fell pregnant in cycle 8 but miscarried in January, this was my 3rd cycle post miscarriage.

When did you get your BFP? – April 11 I had a super squinter and an obvious positive April 12

Who have you told? – Immediate family

When do you plan on telling more people? – Close friends after 7 week scan everyone else at 12-16 weeks

How did you tell your partner? –he couldnt see the squinter! I interupted him in the shower with the positive the next day

Any symptoms yet? – NAUSEA, so bad 🙁 back pain, super tired

What are you most excited about? – everything!!!

When is your first appt? – Have had 2 appointments for bloods tests and my appointment for my 7 week scan will be the 9th of May, so excited!

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”>
Is anyone interested in a private facebook group? I was only in the September group for a little while because I miscarried but it was really supportive and helpful. </div>

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors