(Closed) December POAS Part VI: Finishing 2012 Strong!

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 5
911 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

HeyCorgi I see the line!!! You can always test today again, just be sure to hold it for 4 hours then test!!

Post # 6
1099 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@hardtoconcentrate:  

o wow, thanks for posting the info. I guess I just thought that I should see a line since I have been on the Countdown to Pregnancy site looking at the BFP galleries. My mind is seriously taunting me. I had a dream of a BFP a week ago. And this morning I had another dream of a BFP. I dreamy that instead of putting my thermometer in my mouth, I put a pee stick in it and got 2 beautifully Pink lines.

Post # 7
2450 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Current Cycle Day: CD23

Ovulation Date:  4DPO today

POAS date/Usual Cycle Length:  original POAS day was supposed to be Dec. 22… but then i O’d late. New dates will be 24th and 29th

Cycles trying: 2

BD timing: CD11,12,14… O-3, O-2, O, O+1

Link to Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/rosworms

New Year’s Plans/Traditions: work…. working overnight. i always work on new years… so i guess my tradition is babysit drunk people and call the cops a lot.

Post # 8
99 posts
Worker bee

@MrsJuneBee:  I’m gonna try to hold out for FMU tomorrow! And my husband is off work today, but works tomorrow, and I’d like to be able to surprise him after he gets home from work. πŸ™‚ I guess that’s a good question.. is it even safe to tell DH if i get a + at 9DPO? Should I wait til 11 or 12 for the lines to get darker?

Post # 9
1306 posts
Bumble bee

@hardtoconcentrate:  Thanks for doing the list!  And starting the new thread!

Current Cycle Day:  CD19 

Ovulation Date:   Maybe CD13 (I’m not convinced yet).  So, 6DPO.

POAS date/Usual Cycle Length:  December 29 for now…this may change 

Cycles trying:  1

BD timing:  O-4 through O-1

Link to Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/doxielove

New Year’s Plans/Traditions:  We don’t have any traditions, we usually just go out for a couple of drinks.  No plans for this NYE quite yet.  I wish I rememered to plan something fun in advance!!

Post # 10
4574 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@hardtoconcentrate:  Yup, i am still playing the waiting game, although last night i coulnd’t resist and took a test and it said in big bold letters “not pregnant” i cried all night in my hubby’s arms and he told me it was too soon to test that i should at least wait until i miss my period, so i m going to wait a couple of more days, cause its due on the 20th (and i am never late) so we shall see. GL to everyone else that’s also playing the waiting game…it sure sucks! and Congratulations to all the lucky bees that got a positive πŸ™‚

Post # 11
911 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@HeyCorgi:  I think that’s really up to you! I told DH at 13DPO, but that’s the first time I tested. If something happened, say a chemical pregnancy (hate that term), would you be comfortable in telling him? I would want my DH to know either way, that isn’t something I could keep from him but everyone is different!

Congrats momma!!!!! When does that put your due date as in FF?!?!?

Post # 12
881 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@HeyCorgi:  I see a line too!  Haha, just when I thought I had convinced myself it was silly to test at 8DPO you have to go and give me renewed hope!  πŸ™‚  Hope your line is even darker tomorrow am!  Your chart certainly did look promising I don’t blame you for testing early!

Post # 13
1099 posts
Bumble bee

Current Cycle Day: CD26

Ovulation Date:  FF says CD16, I think it may have been CD18. So either 8-10DPO.

POAS date/Usual Cycle Length:  POAS on Christmas Eve, a day after AF is due. Usual cycle length is 31 days.

Cycles trying: 2

BD timing: Depends on which day I ovulated; but pretty much everyday

Link to Chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/chelles07

New Year’s Plans/Traditions: We are going to have a casual NYE with DH family.

Post # 14
99 posts
Worker bee

@MrsJuneBee:  If the line is still there tomorrow, I’m definitely gonna tell him! I have a “big sister” bandana I’ve been eyeing at the local pet shop, may go and get that too for our corgi to wear. πŸ™‚

FF puts my ‘due date’ at Sept 2, 2013… which is actualy the absolute worst/busiest time of year at my job. Haha. I totally didn’t think we’d get it the first cycle though!!

@MrsEagleEye:  I felt so stupid busting out the tests this early but now I don’t. πŸ™‚ If you use the internet cheap tests, there isn’t much harm in it.. (besides the stress of course and driving yourself bonkers Tongue Out )

Post # 15
53 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Current Cycle Day:  CD24 

Ovulation Date:   Probably either CD 12, 13 or 14

POAS date/Usual Cycle Length:  December 22, I’m waiting until AF is due

Cycles trying:  Technically 2nd after a mid-cycle yeast infection last month put us out

BD timing:  Good I believe

Link to Chart:  I’m not charting yet

New Year’s Plans/Traditions:  Nothing planned as of yet.  We typically go to my MIL’s house as she has a party every year, but DH and I moved out of state and we are both working at least half days on NYE, so we are going to be local.

Post # 16
881 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@HeyCorgi:  I didn’t realize we are cycle twins!  If I get a BFP this cycle my due date will be Sept 2 as well. My chart hasn’t done anything to make me think I might be pregnant though, so I may wait a few more days to test if AF doesn’t show.  That’s funny you mention Sept being the busiest time of your job.  I hadn’t even thought about it but it would be for me too!  We go by fiscal years so all of our deliverables are due end of Sept.  I felt bad getting married this yr on Sept 15 and then taking my honeymoon.  If I had a baby around that time next year they may start thinking I’m planning these things on purpose to get out of work πŸ˜› 

The topic ‘December POAS Part VI: Finishing 2012 Strong!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors