(Closed) Demetrios 3137 dress

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I have! I believe this is THE dress, and it’s NOTHING like I imagined for myself when I started shopping (online and in stores). It sounds so cliché, but really, almost everything about it is what I said “never ever” to. Though it’s very lightweight, which is a plus for me.

I am an hourglass shape, if that is of any assistance for you. I don’t think this would work on all body types, but definitely most.

Price I think depends on where you are. I am in NYC and went shopping in Westchester (which is a pretty pricey area), and it was running around $1500 before tax and alterations.

Hope that helps!

Post # 4
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

This is my dress!  I bought it in Tampa and they were asking about $1300 but I bought it during one of their trunk shows and got it 20% off.  Check their website, they are always having trunk shows!  I don’t have any pictures with me right now because I’m not at home, but this dress is BEAUTIFUL!

Post # 5
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Gorgeous!

Post # 6
60 posts
Worker bee

This is my dress too!! Laughing  I’m pretty sure mine cost $1150 at a bridal shop in CT.  It’s a super flattering dress & it’s very comfortable. It was the 2nd dress I tried on!

[attachment=1145492,144748] [attachment=1145492,144749]

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee

Hello Ladies.

I also fell in love with this dress last weekend when I tried it on! I have really been digging for a cheaper price since I am on a tight budget. The best quote I have recieved was from Pearls Place http://www.pearlsplace.com. I emailed for a quote and was told that due to the suppliers request they must give all quotes over the phone, then I was asked to please keep my quote to myself. I am not going to say the quote on here since they did request that. The number to call for a quote is (504) 885-9213. Just tell them Demetrios 3137 when you call. I really hope this helps, I have a feeling it will save you a ton. 😉 Excuse the head missing in my pictures, the bridal shop where i tried it on had a no pictures policy so my MOH had to sneak some cell phone shots!

[attachment=1163794,147237] [attachment=1163794,147238]

Post # 8
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

BEAUTIFUL!  I love it with the sash

Post # 10
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I really like this dress, it is similar to one that I was trying on at Demetrios, but I think I might like this better!

What is the fabric like?  I saw on Demetrios website that it is an organza…is it shiny at all, or have more of a matte finish?  Did you get the dress in a white or off white color?

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@PreciousLaur19:

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Im from CT too and tried this dress on! where did u get it?

Post # 12
1137 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Mine is very similar. Demetrois 3139. With taxes it was $1,160. Plus, they threw in a free veil!!

[attachment=1172463,148192]

Post # 13
3 posts
Wannabee

JagLynn and Junebug Thanks so much! I like the sash tied in the back better, and my Mom is pretty against the lime green, I guess we will wait and see! I looked into some of the replica sites for this dress but it just makes me so nervous! Looks like I will probably be ordering from Pearls Place!

Junebug did you call Pearls Place? If you find it anywhere cheaper than their quote please pass along the info!

Finch- The material is very flowy and when you put it on it is alot lighter than all of the other gowns I tried on! It had a slight shine on it but I wouldn’t call it shiny or matte it was sort of silky feeling.

CanAmBride- That dress is BEAUTIFUL on you! Very similar!

Post # 14
60 posts
Worker bee

@KaraBride11: i got this dress @ mariella’s in Rocky Hill 🙂  it’s actually right near my house so it was very convenient! they are awesome there though- and if you get your bridesmaids there as well..they get 10% off and the bride gets 5%, anything you can save helps!

Post # 15
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I ordered Demetrios 3137. (Can’t WAIT until it comes in.) Mine came from a store in Boston for $1,200. I will be receiving alterations at no charge. (I guess I drive a hard bargain!) I am so happy to see it with the sash; it looks great!

[attachment=1193598,151497]

The topic ‘Demetrios 3137 dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors