(Closed) Demetrios – Sposabella #4262 help!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2010 - Jewel Box in Forest Park and Windows on Washington

Most stores can have a sample dress ordered.  You sometimes have to pay around $100 to cover shipping.  If you don’t end up liking the dress, then it becomes one of the store’s sample gowns.  If you do like it, then, well it becomes your dress.

Your only other option would be to call some shops in surrounding cities to see if they have the sample and then see if one of the stores by you can borrow the sample dress.  Do you have a Demetrios boutique in the area or a close city?  Most of the Demetrios bridal shops have just about EVERY dress in their collections.  Go to the Demetrios website to find one.

Post # 5
93 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

You might also consider attending a Demetrios Trunk show  They often bring dresses that aren’t in stock at local stores or dresses that are hard to find.  

There doesn’t appear to be one in PA soon, but there will be one at the Macy’s Bridal Salon you mentioned in NJ.  One in Wayne and one in Edison:

http://www.demetriosbride.com/us/index.php?page=shows

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

@D.MArie- please tell me the price of the dress when you find it out.I’m from Romania, Europe and we have very few shops in Ro plus the dress is much more expensive in our shops. I have also fallen in love with 4262…. if you get to try  it on please post some pics

😉 thanks

Post # 8
1266 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Thats a very very beautiful dress! I wish you the best of luck tomorrow!

Post # 9
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

@D.MARIE please let me know if u get to try it, send me pics , everything. I too , tried to contat demetrios, sent them a mail, and i looked on their site for shops that have their collections, and sent mails to the salons, bot none replied yet:( . Look and demetrios’s site and look for all the shops in your area…:P:). Keep me posted!

Thanks a bunch!

The topic ‘Demetrios – Sposabella #4262 help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors