(Closed) Deodorant… whats your favorite & what to do about pit stains….

posted 8 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
653 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I used to get NASTY pit stains. I always swore I would get botox injections in my armpits before I got married but I used Degree Clinical Strength and it seems to work for me. You are supposed to use it at night before bed and again in the morning. Certain Dri also works and you apply it the same way.

Lately I’ve been getting incredibly flushed when I get excited (ie when I got engaged) and am worried about being beet red on my wedding day.

Post # 4
2144 posts
Buzzing bee

I also use the clinical strength deodorant. I use it at night and the smell is DEFINITELY less. It’s a life saver! Even sitting sweaty in my big Northface coat I don’t get smelly (I used to hate wearing that coat because it would make me too sweaty unless I was outside. I can’t really take if off on the train though!) As far as pit stains go, I’m not sure how to get rid of those, but I’d like to know! lol I’ve heard that it’s caused from a chemical reaction from the deodorant and sweat, and if you didn’t wear deodorant, it wouldn’t happen. I have no idea if that’s true or not and I’m not going to test it because I’m not brave enough to be sans deodorant.

The topic ‘Deodorant… whats your favorite & what to do about pit stains….’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors