(Closed) Desperate to find Ruffled/Layered Organza Wedding Gown under $1,000

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
7296 posts
Busy Beekeeper

have you considered getting a pre-owned dress?  i am sure you could find one of the ones you love for under $1000 if its used.

Post # 4
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

You can always adda crinoline to make it bigger, if that is your main concern.. Mori has some gowns like this that should be in your price range

Post # 7
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

I know some of the Demetrios dresses hover around $1000 and a lot of his dresses are poofy and organza! =) With tax and such it may be closer to $1300 though for most of these dresses. Some of them are a lot more so you really just have to pick the ones you like and check them out.

http://www.demetriosbride.com/us/index.php?page=collections

love this one and saw someone was selling it for $600 used… not sure the new price.

Post # 8
5423 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2012

I tried on Maggie Sottero “nova”.  It was $798.

Post # 9
7779 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Allure 8862! I think it’s right at the $1k mark.

Post # 12
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Have you tried Mori Lee? I think some of the gowns are on the less expensive side but a different option than David’s Bridal.

Post # 13
572 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I have the Monique Luo from Davids Bridal.  Was $1150, marked down to $850. The Swan dress..tulle and organza for as far as the eye can see~  (i added a stock pic so u can see how huge the train is..LOVE IT!)

Post # 15
620 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

What about these 2 they are custom made and I think you would like the skirt on the second one a little better so you could ask them to make that dress but make the skirt poofier since it custom made for you.

Post # 16
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I have one by Impressions Bridal. Style #10072. It was around $900

The topic ‘Desperate to find Ruffled/Layered Organza Wedding Gown under $1,000’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors