(Closed) Desperately Seeking Jim Hjelm 8002…

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
6065 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 2012

I want you to have your dream dress! Is there any way you could remove $800 from another part of your wedding budget?

Also you can contact the sellers of this gown and see if they would negotiate on the price.

Post # 5
Hostess
23639 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I second that! I want you to have this dream dress too!  If it would be possible to *steal* $800 from some other place of the wedding, it can make this dress happen!  Also, it couldn’t hurt to call stores to see if anyone’s willing to sell their samples – maybe you’ll find a great deal!

Post # 8
Hostess
23639 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@LittleDee27: To be honest, this particular replica scares me a little bit. I’m not sure that you’ll be entirely happy with it, and think you should keep looking for your deal. You still have time!

Post # 10
4755 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Don’t buy until you’ve tried on. I had an online love just like you. Guess what, I picked somehing quite different. My opinion is simply don’t TURELY know until you put that sucker on.

Post # 13
40 posts
Newbee

Get an online seamstress to make a cotton mock up of the dress before you pay for a replica. This way you can “try it on” with very little cost. Contact me privately for details on a good (and not too expensive) Canadian one.

The topic ‘Desperately Seeking Jim Hjelm 8002…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors