5494 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: August 2011

can you clarify which dress is which?

Post # 12
    250 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@beachbum83:  I LOVE the allure (the one with the beading)…it looks AMAZING on you!!

you should add the names under the photos so people know which one they are voting for!! πŸ™‚

Post # 13
    2055 posts
    Buzzing bee

I LOLed at the second photo you posted because you could tell the shop didn’t even clamp/pull the dress for you (and then I read your comment, and I LOLed some more). πŸ™‚

Both gowns are tremendous (you are rocking that basque waist, my dear–hard look to pull off). BUT the first one wins because it not only has the beautifully embroidered bodice, it also has that killer draped Cinderella skirt (another look that most can’t pull off/isn’t often executed properly).

And the fact that you are not only pulling off two ~difficult~ looks, but you are KILLING it in that first dress, #1 all the way. It was made for you to wear! πŸ™‚

*Disclaimer: the second gown is quite stunning on you (even though it’s not pulled), and I would vote for that if it were up against a less spectacular gown, but alas…

ETA: I just saw the photo with the sash. Hate it. It’s doing your lovely figure NO favors, and I’m even further convinced the other dress is yours.

Post # 14
    1004 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I prefer the fit of the first one, but the second one is hard to tell because it looks like its too big for you size wise

Post # 15
    2082 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

@beachbum83:  I like the first dress the best. The bodice is stunning on it. I normally don’t like pick-ups but I like the way they wrap around on this gown. It’s very flattering to your figure. I don’t like the pleats in the bodice of the other dress, it’s not as flattering on you.

The topic ‘Detalle de la Sposa dress -or- Allure 8901’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors