(Closed) did you get your non-diy invitations printed for less than $1.50 each?

posted 8 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Hi,

Try American Wedding, they have some nice invitations and the prices are much lower.  I am planning to order from them. 

Post # 4
287 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Yes but there’s a twist.  I worked with Etsy seller Laura Nehls of Letterpunch Design who I HIGHLY recommend: http://www.letterpunchdesign.com

She has different designs (scroll style, CD, lots of creative options) but she will customize not just the color, text, wording but the entire look of the invite.  There is a DIY option which is she designs it, prints it and then you assemble.  OR even cheaper, she’ll send you the PDF and you can print and assemble.

Post # 5
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

I am having mine done by Denise by Nisee Made. She can print them for $1 or send me the PDF for me to print myself.

Post # 8
465 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Oh, you wanted non-DIY. Sorry, I should have read closer!

Post # 9
2856 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I can’t really help much as I bought my invites from WeddingPaperDivas and absolutely love them.

Good luck finding your perfect invites!

Post # 11
3098 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

@mibee, I’m going to try to post pics, as promised but I’m NO photographer, so these pics suck. (If they’ll even load – this site does not like the size of my images, usually). 

Post # 12
453 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Yep! My invites were from the budget line by Carlson Craft. 🙂

Post # 13
27 posts
Newbee

I used 123print.com, and they turned out great. I wouldn’t use them for anything folded though, like thank you cards. Another poster and I both found that their creasing isn’t very straight.

Post # 15
2634 posts
Sugar bee

There is always Costco too – they have very inexpensive invites!

Post # 16
1093 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: Private home

http://www.whimsicalprints.com has a beautiful selection and our invitation, with address printing and a reply card was about $2.05 (1.25 for the invite, .80 for the reply card)

The topic ‘did you get your non-diy invitations printed for less than $1.50 each?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors