This look is very very simple! First off you need to make sure you have all the right tools to make this work!!! I’m going to recommend colors but you don’t need to use them! Just find ones that are similar.
Apply eyes always before foundation!!! Also make a mess with the eyeshadow when packing it on. By doing this is allows you to make sure you have enough color deposited to last you through the entire day! Once your done applying the eyes you can go in with a eyeshadow cleaner or face wipe to clean off any excess on the skin.
Flat eyeshadow brush
Angle brush (M.A.C. brush # 266)
M.A.C eyeshadow Vanilla
M.A.C eyeshadow Swiss Chocolate (has a little red in it) or Espresso (brown with no red)
M.A.C eyeshadow Carbon
M.A.C Paint in Bare Canvas ( it’s waterproof so it keep the makeup on all-day)
Waterproof mascara black
LIquid liner black ( if you think you can use it) or M.A.C paint in back ( this is easier as you can use a brush and it’s waterproof)
Ok now here’s the steps:
1) Apply Bare Canvas (eyeshdaow base paint) all over the eyelid from brow to lash line. Put just enough on that it blends into the skin. Don’t overdue it!
2) Apply Vanilla with flat brush from brow to lashline heavily. Due about 3 coatings.
3) Apply Swiss Chocolate or Espresso to blending brush. Make sure to tap the excess off the brush before applying.
4) Now place the blending brush at the outer corner of the eye and press down. Without lifting the brush off the skin open your eyes and look directly into a mirror. Now you can drag the brush towards the inner corner off your eye but only go 1/4 of the way. This creates a “<” shape at the outer corner of your eye. (By opening your eye then dragging the brush it directs the brush into the crease of your eye without accidently going to high or to low.) If you open your eyes and some of the eyeshadow has accidently fallen pass the bottom lasline use a Q-tip to clean it up.
5) Now wipe off the blending brush on a tissue and after its clean use it to blend the colors together by doing a small windshield wiping motion.
6) Now slightly wet your angled brush and dip it into Carbon. You can use the brush to tap the wet shadow into the lashline creating a beautiful liner that’s thin and controllable by using the brush.
7) You can use the liner as a guideline for applying your liquid liner or the waterproof pot liner. When using liquid liner I learned by using the side of the brush to apply the liquid by tapping it into a line rather then dragging.
8) After you applied the liner that’s it!! Finish it off with curling your lashes, applying mascara, coloring in your bows (VERY IMP!) , face, blush and lips!
Hope this helps!!!