(Closed) DIY Guestbook Alternative & Candy Buffet sign

posted 8 years ago in Decor
Post # 3
2634 posts
Sugar bee

Woah – that frame is awesome!  Where did you find it?

Post # 5
1816 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

I love those cards!  I wish I was capable of designing something like that.  Great job!

Post # 6
2634 posts
Sugar bee

@camrie: Ok – I’m hitting up EVERY TJ Maxx I can think of to try to find at least one!  I love it!

Post # 7
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Incredible job!  LOVE the candy buffet sign, and props to you for having the patience to trace over the entire thing in gold marker!  I did alot of my paper goods as well… well, all of the paper goods, and made a similar banner for our candy buffet that said “just married” because we weren’t going to have a special exit where we could put that kind of thing on a car, but i love “just married” banners!  (our ceremony and reception were at the same venue, and then we went to the bars with everyone else after the reception so no formal exit for us!  btw, i changed my dress for the bars lol).  But I made a sign in a frame that said “love is sweet” for the candy buffet and I think we used a similar font lol!  here’s my handywork…. plus one of me and the hubby just cuz i love it 🙂  and the signature cocktail signs i made for the bar, as well.

[attachment=1169048,147866] [attachment=1169048,147867] [attachment=1169048,147868] [attachment=1169048,147869]

Post # 8
7152 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2010

All of that is really nice. You did a great job!

Post # 10
191 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@camrie: I love it!  You did an awesome job! When is you wedding?

Post # 11
1392 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010 - Heron Hill Winery

Awesomeness I love it all!

Post # 12
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

@camrie: TJ Maxx rocks! I love them and must keep McGroom away as he spends $100 every time he walks in there.

@Kemi82JP: I love the “For like ever” sign. I may have to steall it for our 80’s rehearsal.

Post # 13
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Camrie – ha!  my husband said the same thing about alot of stuff… didn’t stop me from doing it tho lol!  i saw on another blog a couple who had a banner that said “hooray”, you can get them off etsy, and they were holding it in their pics so we did that too!  i went and ordered one right away ha!  i suppose i could have made it but it was all cute made of fabric and felt and ribbon and i decided i had enough projects going on. Where are you getting married in Louisville?  we have alot of friends there and just went to a wedding a few weeks ago at the marriott downtown!

Camrie and FutureMcBride – yes please use “For Like Ever”!  I stole it myself, from a piece of wall art i saw posted on a non-wedding related blog.  it made me laugh so I had to use it 🙂

Post # 15
738 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@camrie:Ooh I love your picture frame! What does the sign say?

Post # 16
660 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Camrie- your colors are the colors I’m using… pinks, ivory, gold and I LOVE your candy buffet sign. Can I ask where you got your template? I’d love to do something similar and am not much of a DYI bride, but this seems like something I might be able to handle. Everything looks beautiful!

The topic ‘DIY Guestbook Alternative & Candy Buffet sign’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors