- 6 years ago
- Wedding: July 2013
- What to do about fine, thin brunette hair?
- I have color treated hair, I am dying it a darker, richer brunette for my wedding day and I was wondering what kind of shampoo, serum, conditioner you use to make your hair manageable, soft, shiny and thicker.
- What make-up are you (did you) use for your wedding?
- I am doing my own research on what kind of make-up to buy for the wedding day, I’d like to be able to go to a store and pick this stuff up but I am willing to look into more high end products too.
- What make-up did you like most when it came to covering and smoothing out your complexion, taking away dark marks, reducing acne etc? I am talking about foundation, creams, anything you used for achieving this look.
- I am looking for long lasting foundation, eye make-up, and lip stick. Any suggestions?
- How did you minimize your pores?
- What hair products did you use for loose waves/curls for your wedding day hair?
I am trying to achieve this look for my hair:
I would like to know what kind of products to use to achieve this look, i.e. fullness, making it stay in place.
Advice loved: I am looking for any and all advice you have to offer about your own DIY make-up! I might have missed some things so if any of this confuses you I’ll be happy to answer.