(Closed) DIY Unique or Original Favors? For under $150!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
  • poll: What do you think of my favors?
    I think the idea is perfect the way it is! Great job :) : (7 votes)
    58 %
    I would prefer it with an organza bag. I need my tea and spoons wrapped nice and neat. : (1 votes)
    8 %
    I don't like this idea at all. Do something different. (comment) : (3 votes)
    25 %
    I think it would be better if... (comment) : (1 votes)
    8 %
  • Post # 3
    504 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

@lochnessy:  I think you should put them together and then decide afterwards whether or not you want to buy the organza bags.

Post # 4
    65 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I know as brides we want every detail to be perfection, but remember that no one is really going to remember all of the details either. I was really trying to get the perfect favor, but had to be reminded no one would care as much as I did.

I was going to get mugs with lobsters in a heart shape printed in them (as we’re having a clambake) for over $500 (ouch) for the favors, but realized it wasn’t that important to anyone but me. I have been to weddings with just almonds as favors as well as weddings with specially ordered glass flowers with swarski crystals and I have to admit I don’t even know what happened to those favors. In the end I chose seeds as my favors for around $80 (whew) with little cute bride and grooms poems on them. It isn’t themed, but I like it.

I think your spoons are cute and thoughtful, but really you packaging is fine. Don’t sweat the small stuff like in organza bags or string, because no one else will.

Post # 5
    1286 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

I think what you have planned out sounds fabulous!  I have a little set of teaspoons someone got me and I have used them several times at gatherings for the sugar that people put in their coffee or tea!

Post # 6
    323 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I think it sounds really cute as you have planned. Don’t worry about the organza bags and save yourself the time and money 🙂

The topic ‘DIY Unique or Original Favors? For under $150!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
    I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors