Post # 1
Over the weekend I made a little more progress on the wreaths I plan on hanging on the two front doors of our church.
I bought these letters from Joann Fabric and then painted them. Here’s the original post on my blog as well as the process I used.
I picked up wreaths and flowers on sale at Hobby Lobby and here’s what I came up with:
The letters need to be hung in the center with fishing line, and they need a bow to finish them off. Otherwise I’m thrilled with the way they came out!
Post # 3
they look awesome!!! good work!!
Post # 5
Here’s an update on the wreaths. They now each have a bow, and loop to hang them from.
Check out the tutorial I posted on my blog for making these bows.
Post # 6
Sorry guys, for some reason it’s not letting me attach the picture. If you’re interested, you can see it here.