(Closed) DJ Gaza & Rob Kelley

posted 7 years ago in New York City
Post # 3
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

We almost went with Rob–he seemed great, no particular reason on why we went with someone else (who was also great, I am happy with our choice). Mrs. Swan had Rob and I PM’d her and she had nothing but glowing things to say.

Post # 4
652 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@bkbride2011:  Did you end up booking Rob?  

Did anyone else?  (bump!)

Post # 6
63 posts
Worker bee

We’re using Rob for our wedding in 10 days.  Gary and Rob are fabulous!!  We have a meeting with them in the next few days.  I would recommend him to any and everyone!

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2018

@moosejaw: Hey I am actually a bride and a photographer and was trying to recommend Rob to a couple. Could someone give me his email?   The one on his website is not working and I really loved working with him.

Thanks ahead of time. Kimberly Coccagnia

Post # 8
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

We met with them very recently and are booking Rob as well as he was recommended by Gary who is not available on our date. They both were super professional. It’s great to hear good things about our future vendors!!

Post # 9
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: February 2018

@DashingBride: Would you happen to have a working email address for Rob? 

Post # 10
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@photogal: I don’t think you can email Rob directly, you have to go through Gary (DJ GAZA) do you  need his email?

Post # 12
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Hey Bees, I really wanted Gary as well but he’s booked! He suggested Kenan.. anyone have experience with him? Let me know! Thanks!

The topic ‘DJ Gaza & Rob Kelley’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors