Post # 1
I bought this dress for my wedding next spring (with ivory sash):
It is a 2012 OreaSposa L593:
I am a bit self-conscious about wearing a strapless dress and was hoping to cover up with a bolero of some sort. Other than the giant flower, the dress has no patterns, so would a lace bolero go with it? Here are some that I like from Etsy:
1) Shrug: http://www.etsy.com/listing/76784856/ivory-sleeveless-bridal-bolero-bridal?ref=cat_gallery_4
2) V-neck: http://www.etsy.com/listing/100732443/v-neck-ivory-re-embroidered-lace-bolero?image_id=342641050
3) V-neck with 3/4 sleeves: http://www.etsy.com/listing/96687160/v-neck-ivory-alencon-lace-bolero-jacket?ref=cat_gallery_6
4) Off the shoulder: http://www.etsy.com/listing/95167253/sale-off-shoulder-ivory-alencon-lace
What do you guys think? Too much? Thanks in advance; this has been driving me nuts!
Post # 3
- Wedding: September 2013 - B&B
I personally like the first one! In all of the etsy photos, the ones that go over the bust and down to the waist are on dresses that are barely pleated and nearly flat. The bust pleating on your dress is gorgeous! I wouldn’t want something to go over that, and I’m not positive it would lay as flat. So I’d get the first shrug! Just my opinion 🙂
Post # 4
I’m a fan of the off the shoulder look. But I think the shrug might go best with your dress.
I would suggest you add a poll for more opinions. This will help you keep track too.