(Closed) does anybody have real pics of justin alexander 8483 dress?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
88 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

I want to say it’s in the 2K range…but I’m not 100% positive as the price I was quoted was for the shorter version of the dress.  I tried it on after I saw it on the cover of Brides magazine and initially dreamt of having it for my wedding party back in Boston after the real wedding in Pennsylvania.

It is a gorgeous dress! I love it!  But when I tried it on…holy lots of dress.  I admire anyone who can wear it all night.  It seemed impossible to me…so many layers!

Have you tried it on?

Post # 5
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: August 2011

This is my dress!!! If you haven’t yet tried it on it is beautiful on as beautiful as it is in the pic. it’s 100% prettier in person. I fell in love the moment I saw it. I paid 1,300 for it. Laughing

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee

I had that dress!!  I paid 1150 for it (in Florida).

[attachment=1503382,190076]

Post # 7
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I loved my dress!  I had the chapel length train bustled under the lace at the back which looked great.  I paid just over $1500 CAN (incl tax).

The topic ‘does anybody have real pics of justin alexander 8483 dress?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors