(Closed) Does anyone have photos of Martina Liana 437 on real brides?

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
765 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Me too! Anyone??? 

Post # 5
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Garden

I am looking for this too! Have you had any luck?

Post # 6
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I just purchased this gown yesterday and I am so excited!!!!!! The pictures of the dress on the model does not even compare to how it looks in real life, the pictures absolutely do not do it justice at all!!!!! It is beyond beautiful in person. Unfortunately pictures were not allowed, but they will be allowed at my first fitting which will probably be 4-6 months from now when my dress comes in. It is priced at $2,895 which was a little above my budget but i managed to talk my way down to $2,495 and i was pretty happy about that! If thats a little over budget for some I also recommend trying D1410 from Essence of Australia which is a sister line to Martina Liana. The dresses fit basically exactly the same and I was debating between the two dresses but ended up picking this one. The other one was priced at $1,800. 

Post # 8
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2014 - Customs House Resturant Geelong

I Tried this Dress on when i was looking at Martinas 424. This dress is stunning. I nearly bought this dress instead of the 424, but i liked the idea of taking the lace skirt off for the reeption. I had it priced at $3795 for the deluxe fabric option, or $3250 for the basic fabric option. here is the 424. sorry no pictures IRL they werent permitted.

Post # 9
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2014 - Customs House Resturant Geelong

sorry for the big pictures.

Post # 10
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I got this dress from Novella Bridal in San Francisco for $2,499.  The lace jacket thing was extra, but I skipped it since I liked the dress better without it.  I also paid a $150 on top of the price of the dress for it to be made for my height.  I can’t wait to see it in January when it’s the right size!!!!

I fell in love with the lace scallops 

If you want a pic of the front of the dress I will be happy to message it over, just don’t want to post it here just in case someone who isn’t supposed to sees it.

The topic ‘Does anyone have photos of Martina Liana 437 on real brides?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors