(Closed) Does anyone have pictures of Allure 8751?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
298 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I tried it on today, but alas they wouldn’t let me take pics:(  It was pretty on though, fit great, but for me it almost seemed like there was too much going on, the straps/flower appliques seemed a little think to me.  Pretty dress though, but for me not totally sold on it.  Did you try it on?

Post # 5
125 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Too funny! I fell in love with that dress after seeing it in a blog AND way after I bought my dress. I never tried it on for fear that I would like it too much. Your experience has gotten it of my mind (and im 2 months out).

Post # 6
298 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I meant pretty “thick” to me not “think”

Post # 8
2 posts
Wannabee

@Gizmo19: Where did you find this dress to try it on? I can’t find it anywhere!! Someone help!

Post # 9
222 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I found this dress online & am holding out to try it on.  I have been shopping to 5 different stores & no one has it.  I can’t get my mind off of it. 

Post # 10
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I just tried on this dress two weeks ago, it was absolutely beautiful! I was at an Allure trunk show. Look at their scheduled ones on their website and they will definitely have it there. It seems like since it’s so new, that’s your best bet to find it. I think it could be the one, my Mom loves it, but I want to show my MOH and can’t find anyone who has it now to try it on again.

I’ll share my pics, because I took a lot of them, and hopefully that will help those of you out who are looking to try it on. Definitely worth it!! Also, if you don’t mind telling me what you think of me in the dress, I would appreciate your opinion! Some of the pics are from my cell phone which are a little yellow. Hope this helps! ๐Ÿ™‚

[attachment=1180394,149397] [attachment=1180394,149398] [attachment=1180394,149399] [attachment=1180394,149400] [attachment=1180394,149401] [attachment=1180394,149402]

Post # 11
4 posts
Wannabee

I just tried on this dress two weeks ago, it was absolutely beautiful! I was at an Allure trunk show. Look at their scheduled ones on their website and they will definitely have it there. It seems like since it’s so new, that’s your best bet to find it. I think it could be the one, my Mom loves it, but I want to show my MOH and can’t find anyone who has it now to try it on again.

I’ll share my pics, because I took a lot of them, and hopefully that will help those of you out who are looking to try it on. Definitely worth it!! Also, if you don’t mind telling me what you think of me in the dress, I would appreciate your opinion! Some of the pics are from my cell phone which are a little yellow. Hope this helps! ๐Ÿ™‚

[attachment=1180397,149404] [attachment=1180397,149405] [attachment=1180397,149406] [attachment=1180397,149407] [attachment=1180397,149408] [attachment=1180397,149409]

Post # 13
4 posts
Wannabee

Thanks! Sorry, I have no idea why it posted twice. Browser was acting funny…

Post # 14
222 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I have been searching & searching for this dress.  I LOVE it & can’t find it anywhere.  It looks sooo awesome on you.  Making me jealous!

Post # 15
4 posts
Wannabee

I ordered the dress! The original store I tried it on at winded up ordering the sample for their stock because they got such a good response from the Trunk Show. I can’t wait to get it in! Not until after the new year though ๐Ÿ™ I got in in ivory.

My only “beef” with the dress is the rhinestone thing on the band around the ribs. It’s not really anything, like a flower or a cool design, it’s just kind of a blob of rhinestones and beads that just sit there. I’m biased because I’m not a fan of bling on dresses, but I think I’m going to have the seamstress take it off and I’m going to get some fabric flowers sewn on that I found on Etsy.

Post # 16
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

This dress is so beautiful.  I love everything about it.  I can’t find it anywhere! I took your advice and made an appointment for an Allure trunk show this week, hopefully they will have it.  I’m glad I was able to see it on someone, thanks for posting pics.  It looks great!!  Makes me want to try it even more!  This might be rude to ask, but was it pricey? My dress budget is $1,000-$1,300. 

The topic ‘Does anyone have pictures of Allure 8751?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors