Does anyone have the ring Eng246 from mco?

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 5
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I have this ring! I didn’t pick it. I just gave my fiance some guidelines and this is what he picked. I LOVE IT so much. We got it in a 1.5 carat equivelant. 

Sorry if the pictures are too big. I don’t know how to resize them. 🙂

Post # 7
462 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I don’t have any pictures because I don’t have it (yet) but this is the one I’m getting! Either with a .75 or 1ct center 🙂

Post # 8
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I wear a 6.25. Unfortunately I don’t have any real side angle pics so that you can see the detail under it. These are the only other ones that I have. I also posted another pic on another thread. But for some reason it won’t let me post it again. It is a pretty fabulous ring though. It sits up a little bit off your finger which makes it look extra special. Everyone always compliments me on it. The Moissy is SO sparkly!

I love giraffes, so this is the custom ring box that my fiance had made for me. I love that a lot too!

Post # 9
1269 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

@DCC33:  Beautiful! I love the ringbox too, it’s so adorable! 

Post # 10
37 posts
Newbee

DCC33:  I am heavily considering Eng246 and saw your pics!! do you have any side or additional photos PLEASE!!! 

Post # 11
37 posts
Newbee

DCC33:  you are the ONLY one i have seen with this ring (Eng 246) and i really wish i could find a side view photo of the ring. I have to choose by tommorrow so we can order 7.0mm Eng 192 or Emg 246 !!! Please post  more pics of the ring (especially side view  !!!) . i cant find anyone else with it !!! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors