Post # 1
Hey bees first i just wanted to thank you all for giving me helpful advice in advance..i feel lost right now and I dont know what to do…so I recieved an email from a job i applied couple months ago..asking to conduct a phone interview today. However DH and i have recently been discussing TTC now and if i was pregnant we both agreed on me being a SAHM because we can afford too …so my question is should i just decline this phone interview..because of our future plans?
Post # 4
I would do the interview, you aren’t TTC yet, so you still have plenty of time before you stop working.
Post # 5
Do the interview, you may not get it. If you do get it and decide not to work you can turn it down. But at least then you will have the option to work. And you have no idea when you will conceive.
Post # 6
This is a tough one, I think you’ve already answered your question. if you both are TTC soon and plan on being a SAHM then it’s pointless to follow through with the interview.
Post # 7
I would continue with the job interview. If you get the job, great; if not, you can stick with your plans. I think it’s nice to have a job right before leaving to be a SAHM. You get to have some spending money for baby things; and, you will have 1 less year of a gap on your resume, if it matters.
Post # 8
@Beeatch: I would do it. You don’t know how long it’ll take you to get pregnant or whether you’ll get the job or not…
Post # 9
@Beeatch: Do the interview. Not only is it always a good thing to interview for the experience, you don’t know how long it will take you to concieve. Not to scare you but we are on cycle 10, and thought it would happen right away…