Dream Dress- Lazaro 3201!! Help!!

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
297 posts
Helper bee

You can always try and look for a preowned wedding dress but I think you would still have to order from the US. Sites would be preownedweddingdresses, tradesy and oncewed. Jim Hjelm is the head of the company Lazaro belongs too and while neither Jim Hjelm nor Lazaro seems to be available for brides in Europe the  Jim Hjelm Bridesmaids collection is. Maybe you can ask a store which carries Jim Hjelm Bridesmaids if they can order the Lazaro gown. If they can you might have to purchase it even if you don’t like it. 

Post # 3
3344 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013 - Rhode Island

Lazaro dresses are also extremely expensive. We’re talking $5000-$8000. If you can afford that, I’d just take a trip to the U.S. and buy the dress here. Kleinfeld in New York City ought to carry it but I’d call and confirm first since you’ll be coming from so far away.

Post # 4
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Laura91:  Hi Laura91! I’m selling my Lazaro 3201! Please let me know if you’re still interested. 

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  MsMoniCat23.
Post # 5
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

MsMoniCat23 i am interested in buying your lazaro gown. how do i start a chat with you?

Post # 6
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

MsMoniCat23:  i am interested in buying the lazaro gown. how do i start a chat with you?

Post # 9
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2016

I am looking for a previoulsy loved Lazaro 3201 size 14. bust: 36C or 37 3/4″ hips 40″. I am 5’6″. If you have a dress meeting this description or close to it please let me know!

: ) kessia16@yahoo.com

thank you,

Kessia

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors