Dream Ring – Tacori HT2605RD95 – Post your dream ring!

posted 2 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

That’s gorgeous!! I do not own that ring, but it’s somewhat similar to my ring! 20151101_13030920151101_130327

Post # 3
1337 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I believe some one here had that ring, and it has a garnet center stone. 

Post # 5
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

august20wedding:  Thank you! It’s from a store called Spence Diamonds.

Also I just noticed your username, is that your wedding date? If so – date twins! =]

Post # 6
304 posts
Helper bee

I have always wanted the classic knife edge tiffany solitaire engagement ring with a big diamond (2 carats or more) with the matching wedding band! I want it in yellow gold. I won’t be able to get it for 4 years lol but I can dream:) although as I’ve done more research I can’t afford to pay for the “tiffany” brand name so I’m going for look alikes:)

Post # 7
1345 posts
Bumble bee

I’ve definitely drooled over the RoyalT collection more than a few times!

My dream setting was the Dantela, and I was SUPER lucky to find the setting pre-owned but never worn on EBay in platinum and close enough to my size, so we saved like $3k on the setting and still got the ring of my dreams. I ended up getting a wedding band from an independent jeweler that looks a lot like one of Tacori’s that’s supposed to go with the RoyalT rings, but is more suited for my ring size wise (the Tacori one looked ginormous next to the Dantela e-ring)

Post # 9
1406 posts
Bumble bee

august20wedding:  yes ma’am! I have that ring! Mines the platinum. It’s a 3.5 center stone. We opted for my husbands birthstone, garnet. As I’m sure you know from research, the setting was 12k plus the cost of the Tacori band we bought. We priced diamond centers but it was way more than I wanted to spend, the jeweler suggested a moissy, which I didn’t want so we went with the $1700 garnet! If you go for a smaller center stone than we did, you could bring the cost of the stone down but my hubby surprised me with it,  at that 3.5 carat size so we went with the affordable garnet. The ring is very intricate, sparkly and beautiful but it’s a lot of dough for just the setting alone!!!! Here’s a pic with the CZ center still in it before we changed it, and one pic with the garnet! What great taste you have!!! Lol!!!! 

Post # 10
1406 posts
Bumble bee

bgswifey: THATS me!!! Lol!!!! Good memory you have! I just posted it!!!! 

Post # 12
1406 posts
Bumble bee

august20wedding:  Awe thank you!!!! It is a beautiful ring, but was definitely an upgrade for me, after putting in 17 years of marriage! Lol!!! My garnet is mined. My hubby got it online. I don’t remember the name of the company. I think they were asking $1900 but my hubby got them down to $1700 which is still a lot for a garnet but as far as I know, it’s an excellent quality stone. I’m not going to lie, I love the garnet and the red, but a diamond would be smashing in there too! I’m not however comfortable wearing $50 k on my finger! If I do ever decide to sell, I’ll let ya know! As of right now, I’ve promised it to my daughter!!!!! Ha ha! Thank you for the kind words!!!!! 

Post # 14
1372 posts
Bumble bee

dream_sidedream_ring

This is my ULTIMATE dream ring!! I drool over it all the time.

Post # 15
3251 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

monsterly:  That is just beautiful, what’s the # or name for that one?

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors