(Closed) Dreams Tulum Brides?? 2013

posted 5 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 3
678 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Not this particular resort but the Riviera Maya is just unreal. So gorgeous. Excited for you!!!

Post # 4
4932 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I stayed next to Dreams Puerto Aventuras! I saw many weddings. Telum is exquisite. The weddings were fantastic. I cannot describe how wonderful the flowers were. *siighh* You’re so lucky.

The beach at the Myan ruins in Telum is the single most beautiful spot I have ever been to. 

Post # 5
1508 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Tulum is stunning!

Our wedding will be our 4th trip in 3 years to the Mayan Riviera, love it soo much. We’re getting married at Barcelo just south of Playa Del Carmen. I havent stayed at a Dreams resort yet but I’ve only heard good things about them =)

Post # 6
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2013

I attended a friends wedding there and it was AWESOME!!!!!  I’ve been to a lot of all inclusives in Mexico and this was by far the nicest I’ve visited.  THey also did an absolutely beautiful job fo the wedding.  

Food, rooms, ammenities, everything was awesome.  Loved the hammock on the patio and the complmentary Coronitas in your room each night and also that you didn’t’ need reservations for the restaurants.  

Post # 7
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2013

Oh, and you HAVE to visit Akumal beach while you’re there.  It’s a gorgeous snorkeling spot for seeing turtles and reef life.  

Post # 8
51 posts
Worker bee

I live in Puerto Morelos (winters) and attended my niece’s wedding at Dreams Tulum.  It was 4 years ago so much of what I am writing may have changed.  The people staying at the resort said it was great and had a great time.  The wedding was really nice and they had great weather.  I was concerned that if the weather was bad they didn’t have another location inside at that time.  You may want to ask about that.  The meal was really good much better than the meals at the weddings in the States.  They also had a nice little wedding cake and good photography.  We had our meal outside and I don’t know if it was requested by the bride or not.  I do have to say that there were many mosquitos.  This was at the end of June and you may not get this.  I would rather have had the dinner in a screened in area. 

The ride down to the Tulum area is much better now because Playa Del Carmen has a raised highway down the middle.  This has probably taken about 45min off the trip from 4 years ago.  Keep an open mind when it comes to the airport, immigration, customs, and the ride to the resort.  This part may not be any fun.  Just remember Mexicans know how to throw a great party with good food and sweets, liquor, and everything else that goes with a destination wedding and the beaches in the Tulum area are beautiful. Like someone said, Tulum ruins are a must see while you are in the area and make sure you take your swim suit.  It gets hot and the Tulum ruin has a gorgeous beach.

Post # 8
351 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Hello! Question for the bride, amanda2 and petempich. I have been scoping out the hotel online and am concerned there arent many places to take nice wedding photos besides the beach. Did you find that the backdrop of your photos was to your liking? Also, how far are the ruins from the hotel? It would be aamazing to get some pre wedding photos there.

Post # 9
4 posts
  • Wedding: November 2015

After reading comments here about Tulum, I feel 100% sure that we will make our wedding exactly there!! 

The topic ‘Dreams Tulum Brides?? 2013’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors