(Closed) Dress & BM Dresses, Opinions?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
8354 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2011

I would change the ties on your gown to the same color as the bridesmaid dresses or leave it off altogether.

Post # 4
271 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

You know what, Ithink it will look very pretty…cream, pink and espresso is a great combo…maybe have your girls carry pink flowers, that will tie your sash in with them, but their dresses will be different enough from your own…and I don’t think the silver will be bad at all.  Actually, I really like that, the espresso dresses with pink flowers!!! 😀

Post # 5
271 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Oh, and I think the pink sash would look fine on you…I’m not personally wild about dark sashes on wedding dresses, I think its a bit harsh (but thats just me!)…and I like the pink, it softens the look…and sets you apart from the girls in dark 😀

Post # 6
6572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2010

i think it’s fine if you want to wear silver with your dress. i was just in a wedding that had wedding colors of brown and gold. her dress was white with silver bling, which at first i thought was odd because EVERYTHING in the wedding was gold, but nobody pays attention to those details but us brides.

Post # 8
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I agree with Miss Chicken.  I think the dark and light color combo is very pretty.  I really like the idea of a monochromatic color scheme.

Post # 9
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

My BM’s are wearing those exact dresses! I love them. They are going to wear gold and/or pearls w/them. I’m not exactly sure what type of jewelry I’m wearing w/my dress yet but I’m pretty sure it wont be gold.  I think that you should stand out/differ from the BM’s so to have them wear gold is fine (in my opinion) Also, the girls are carrying pink/fuscia peonies to add a pop of color!

[attachment=568944,74343]

The topic ‘Dress & BM Dresses, Opinions?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors