Dress Disaster- Casablanca 2110

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3557 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@Bdonohue:  Have you thought of getting a replica made in China?

Post # 4
6073 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

Here is a photo for reference.

Post # 5
1397 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Try a bridal consignment shop.  I found my Casablanca at two local stores, but $150 price difference.  

Post # 7
5518 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 2012

@Bdonohue:  what is your budget?  The fit and flare lace dress with illusion neckline is popular.  Im sure a bee can track down a similar one for you.  If not, there is the replica route that pp mentioned.

Post # 10
2962 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Im sorry Im no help I just wanted to say that IS a gorgeous dress! Maybe the Bee can help you cut back in other areas of your wedding to help you have more money  to afford your dress?

Post # 12
6073 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

I’m sure there is a similar style out there!

It is beautiful, I was a Casablanca bride too – all lace!

What if you found a simply fit and flare satin gown, but then had a lace overlay with illusion neckline added to go over? I’ve seen many brides do this with lace boleros.

Post # 13
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

@Bdonohue:  That dress is GORGEOUS!

I know DB sells one like it, or you could check out having a Jasmine’s replica made.

Or you could find a cheap or used strapless mermaid dress with the lace/bling, and have a seamstress add the lace at the top.

Post # 15
2555 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@Bdonohue:  I wonder if you couldn’t just get an inexpensive mermade gown with a sweetheart neckline and commision someone to make a lace overlay for it?

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors