(Closed) Dress Help!!!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress do you like the best????
    dress 1 : (93 votes)
    64 %
    dress 2 : (8 votes)
    6 %
    dress 3 : (44 votes)
    30 %
  • Post # 3
    2352 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

#1 is flat out gorgeous. Perfect for a lake. I don’t care for satin ruching so I didn’t like #2 and #3 would be ok its just seems a little blingy for a lake wedding.

Post # 5
    8696 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: September 2013

I like #2 but I really hate the pickups. However, I think it fits you best and I love how it is simple with just enough detailing in the ruching. #1 has too much going on with those….flowers? I voted for #3 bc it is the prettiest dress of all but I cannot see all of it.

Post # 6
    4436 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

I really like #1 or 3. #2 is too simple (I’m with PP-not a fan of satin ruching or pickups). #1 would look nice with a dipped neckline and I love the overall look, just thinking the flowers look a bit “bunchy”? I love #3- the bling would look really pretty by the lake in the sunlight. Tought choice…I vote #1 with dipped neckline!

Post # 7
    7771 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2010

I like n. 3.  The first one is lovely, but for some reason makes me think of a cupcake.

Post # 8
    11290 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

@SarahRN11: Really like 1, but love 3 on you

Post # 9
    8424 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: October 2012

Gosh I’m really torn bc I like both 1 and 3. I like how 1 is unique and not your  typical dress and it looks beautiful on you! Dress 3 is just beautiful….. The beading is fantastic….. I was unsure of which to vote for but the more I look my eyes are drawn more to 3 so voted #3!! 

Post # 10
    2955 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: February 1998

I love 3 on you. The beading is really beautiful:)

Post # 11
    1877 posts
    Buzzing bee

@SarahRN11:  I like #1 for the shape and how unique it is, and I love the lace and bling on #3. #2 underwhelms me compared to the other two, but I neither love satin nor pickups in a wedding gown.  Which one makes you feel the best?

Post # 12
    823 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

@SarahRN11:  love number 1, number 3 looks good, I don’t care for number 2-it does nothing for your awesome figure!

Post # 13
    1920 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

@SarahRN11:  I absolutely LOVE the first dress on you. Shows off your great shape!! 

Post # 14
    792 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

I love the first dress, it looks so perfect on you!

Post # 15
    1514 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

@SarahRN11:  Dress #1: This was by far the best, most beautiful dress you posted.  It looks gorgeous on you, and it’s so soft and romantic.  I think a look like that would be perfect for a wedding by a lake.

Dress #2: It doesn’t look bad on you, but I’m really not a fan of satin or pickups.  It’s also a little plain for my taste and, judging from the other two dresses you posted, it may be a little plain for you too.

Dress #3: I think this is a really pretty gown, and it definitely looks great on you.  I think it’s a little more glamorous, though, and not really what I’d picture for a lakeside wedding.

Post # 16
    10453 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: February 2014

The first one is amazing!

The topic ‘Dress Help!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors