Dress help

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1870 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

The Tuscany is gorgeous, but feels more like an evening gown to me. The second one is lovely and classic. You can’t go wrong with either. It just depends on how you want to feel on your wedding day. 

Post # 4
71 posts
Worker bee

Have you tried either of these on?  That’s the best way to know!  

Post # 6
71 posts
Worker bee

I would go and try them on again.  You can’t go wrong either way, they’re both beautiful.  Personally, I would go with the Tuscany.  One of the things you can definitely overdress for is your wedding!  Ask yourself, which dress would you regret not wearing more?

I had a similar situation:  I was torn between 2 bridesmaids dresses for my sister’s wedding.  Bridesmaids got to choose our own styles.  I was MOH so I got to pick my style first, and no one else could have my same dress.  One was my definitely my style (dress A), the other was a little different and out of the box (dress B).  My mom asked me, “How would you feel if another bridesmaid wore dress A?”  I said, “I wouldn’t care.”  She then said, “What about dress B?”  My answer was, “I would be pissed if someone showed up in dress B!” and that’s how i chose.  I went outside of my comfort zone and didn’t regret it.

That’s just me.  Take into account the look and feel you want on your wedding day.  Where are you getting married, btw?

Post # 8
1157 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@kwojo2:  Oh I love the Tuscany!!!

Post # 9
71 posts
Worker bee

@kwojo2:  As long as you’re comfortable in it and love it, GO FOR IT! I know plenty of brides who got married outside and wore fancier dresses. I’m getting married on the beach, with the reception indoors, and I’m considering a ball gown and some mermaid/trumpet styles. You can see the dresses from my first appointment here http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/first-bridal-appointment-pictures-essense-of-australia-lis-simon#axzz2qDbRXXL2.

I’d love to know what you decide for your dress!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors