Amy Kushel : (29 votes)
    48 %
    Neither - keep looking! : (11 votes)
    18 %
  • Post # 2
    1072 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

I think number two is much more classic and flattering. The David’s bridal dresses are nice (especially the ivory), but they are a bit faddish and I really don’t like the black sash. However if you aren’t sure yet, there is nothing wrong with looking around some more!

Post # 3
    689 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2014 - Legare Waring House

Not sure how much the Amy Kuschel costs, but I happen to think that Maggie Sottero Aleah is very similar!

Also, check out Allure 8957, and WToo Siena. 🙂

Post # 5
    1072 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

babygoose02:  There’s nothing wrong with getting a ‘faddish’ dress if you genuinely like it and think you will feel the same in 20 years. However from your posts I am sensing that you are hesitant and have some reservations, but are trying to convince yourself because of the ‘fun-ness’ and lower price. Ask yourself this – if both dresses were the same cost, which would you choose? Which do you ultimately like more? When you visualise yourself looking through your wedding album in 20 years, which dress fits your vision better? Price is an important thing to keep in mind, of course, but don’t tie yourself to a dress you don’t love over a few hundred dollars.

Post # 6
    Hostess
    10856 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: June 2011

babygoose02: I voted for number 1. I love the shape on you and the ivory I think suits you more than the blush.

Post # 7
    249 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2015

The Amy Kushel (I assume that’s the third pic) – is totally my jam, it’s virtually what I want for myself, so it pains me to say this, but I think I like dress 1 best on you. It’s just super flattering on your figure – and I think the ivory pops more than the blush.

Post # 9
    288 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2014 - Stan Mansion

I say ivory DB dress bewwtween the 3 but keep looking as well.

Post # 10
    1002 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: November 2014

I picked the 3rd dress, it is definitely the most flattering out of the 3.

Post # 11
    1055 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 2014 - Loft

babygoose02:  I think you made the right choice! This dress looks great on you. Perfect for a winter wedding. As for it being popular… its inspired by a Vera I think people would be crazy not to like it.

Post # 13
    1055 posts
    Bumble bee

babygoose02:  Do you have pics of you in the gemma? I ordered mine from a stock photo and a little 2 x 1 inch fabric swatch so I have no idea what to expect lol.

Post # 15
    1055 posts
    Bumble bee

babygoose02:  Please do! I’m set to get mine for early October I believe.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors