Dress help!

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
50 posts
Worker bee

I think a sash would be cute. Im never a fan of extensions and curly hair but you have to feel beautiful. I love your dress dont get rid of it!

Post # 3
62 posts
Worker bee

1. Sash or no sash is totally personal preference. Sashes define your waist yet for me I think they’re too trendy right now and often overused.

2. If i were you I would try out both looks, take pictures and see which one looks best.

3. Get a dress that makes you happy. Perhaps you can travel to an area nearby to try on dresses. You can also purchase a dress online but I would advise that you ensure that they have a good return policy or you’ll be stuck with it.

Post # 5
2073 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

If you dont love it, do what you gotta do and get a dress you LOVE!!! You (hopefully) only get married once!

Post # 6
387 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014 - Windstar on Naples bay

I think your dress is beautiful (and looks beautiful on you), but if you don’t love it and it’s in the budget, I say make a weekend trip and go to a neighboring city to look. I had to do that as all the bridal shops in town were private boutiques and I was pretty sure they didn’t carry plus size nor be under my 1000 dollar budget. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors