(Closed) Dress help!

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
54 posts
Worker bee

I think a sash would be cute. Im never a fan of extensions and curly hair but you have to feel beautiful. I love your dress dont get rid of it!

Post # 3
64 posts
Worker bee

1. Sash or no sash is totally personal preference. Sashes define your waist yet for me I think they’re too trendy right now and often overused.

2. If i were you I would try out both looks, take pictures and see which one looks best.

3. Get a dress that makes you happy. Perhaps you can travel to an area nearby to try on dresses. You can also purchase a dress online but I would advise that you ensure that they have a good return policy or you’ll be stuck with it.

Post # 5
2082 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

If you dont love it, do what you gotta do and get a dress you LOVE!!! You (hopefully) only get married once!

Post # 6
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014 - Windstar on Naples bay

I think your dress is beautiful (and looks beautiful on you), but if you don’t love it and it’s in the budget, I say make a weekend trip and go to a neighboring city to look. I had to do that as all the bridal shops in town were private boutiques and I was pretty sure they didn’t carry plus size nor be under my 1000 dollar budget. 

The topic ‘Dress help!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors