(Closed) Dress Obsessed Allure 8800

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
790 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I love it! I think you look fab in it spanx or no spanx!

Post # 4
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Gorgeous dress looking gorgeous on your body!!!!!

Post # 5
3 posts
Wannabee

I tried this dress on in the store and it was gorgeous! I have to say however, as beautiful as it is to look at in normal light….. as soon as the sales lady turned the lights down a little bit, I looked  like a million little stars….the dress shines in dim light and in such a majestic way…. literaly took my breath away.

Congrats!  : )

Post # 6
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

It was between that dress and another Allure and it was such a hard decision for me! I ended up choosing the other one but I still look at pics of me in the 8800 and wonder “what if”. It’s absolutely gorgeous!

Post # 8
1217 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I am wearing that dress too!!! Loooove it!!

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I am wearing 8800 also!! Love seeing other brides with great taste 🙂 What spanx did you buy? I want to  make sure the type I buy works well with this dress..mind sharing!? 🙂

Post # 10
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Odess:  We are dress twins and almost date twins! 10/11/12! Iowns worried about the same thing with shaper vs no shaper etc but I love this dress and I am going to enjoy wearing it. I am wearing a mermaid slip underneath that shapes like Spanx up top then flairs below knee.

Post # 16
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@Odess: you look amazing in the dress! Are you interested in selling it? I’m looking for a size 12 or 14 in Ivory/Cafe. Please let me know!

The topic ‘Dress Obsessed Allure 8800’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors