dress regret MORI LEE 1862

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
730 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - South Bonson Pier & Community Centre

@maxfluffy:  oh, i love it!! why not try some sparkly accessories – a belt would be really pretty! 

Post # 4
4015 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@maxfluffy:  you look AMAZING! Try a medium width sparkly belt and some fabulous sparkle earrings!

Post # 5
721 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

i think a sparkly belt would be just perfect! the dress looks very pretty!

Post # 6
4827 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

@maxfluffy:  I thinkwith very, very few exceptions, ivory is almost always the bestter choice for  wedding gown. It flatters skin tone so much.

Tru a blingy belt! And I absolutely love that dress. I think it is so classic  and you will look back on and love it- lace is timeless. 

Post # 7
647 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

First of all, it’s BEAUTIFUL. Second, I know NOTHNG about dress alterations but could you not ask for sequins to be sewn to the dress? Or maybe pick the bodice or bottom and have sequins sewn to one part?

The blingy belt is also a great suggestion but I thought maybe if you didn’t want to wear a belt the sequins might work.

Post # 8
2358 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I love that dress, personally. But if u had to jazz it up, I would add a rhinestone belt. Then I would go crazy with sparkly earrings and maybe a matching necklace. That would put it over on the blingier side.

Post # 9
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

@maxfluffy:  I would do a sparkly belt and a sparkly veil. I think the two would add to the dress. Besides, you don’t want people looking at your dress – want them looking at you IN your dress!!

Post # 10
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2014

I agree with everyone, a sparkly ribon sash and dramatic sparkly jewelry would be beautiful. The dress is gorgeous on you!

Post # 11
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I love that dress! It’s actually the dress I had dress regret FOR! 

Post # 12
5966 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2017

@maxfluffy:  add a blingy belt and a pretty braceletnecklaceearrings to get the sparkle that your fiance would like. Also, the difference between ivory and white is so small (imo) that you won’t really be able to tell that much. Plus, ivory tends to look better on most skin tones anyway.

Post # 13
249 posts
Helper bee

i am biased since it is my Dress, too, but I’d suggest you do a searching for  mori lee 1862 on here. There is another bee with our dress who had a very sparkly belt sewn onto the Dress and it looks gorgeous!!!! please don’t have dress regret! You Look stunning!!

Post # 14
179 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

maxfluffy: The dress is beautiful, and ivory will look great on your skin tone.  You can have beadwork done on the dress or bling it up with accessories – necklace, earrings, tiara, sash.

Post # 15
983 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Your dress is beautiful. Don’t change it. Like EVERYONE already said, consider a blinged out belt, maybe a veil with rhinestones throughout or just along the trim and if your budget allows, maybe have some sparkles added through alterations. Don’t get discouraged, get creative. And trust me, your FI will BARELY remember what you dress looks like at the end of the evening.

Post # 16
4382 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Beautiful dress!!! You can add a sparkling necklace or a spark ly belt or bracelet 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors