Dress Twin Essence of Australia 1291 anyone?

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
30284 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

@balletbride:  This dress is so gorgeous!  I’m sorry I’m not your dress twin 🙁 but what are the other two dresses on your mind? I’m definitely curious because I love this one!

Post # 4
11772 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

That dress is GORGEOUS!

Post # 6
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Do you have a photo of yourself in the 1921? The Adeline is amazing on you and I think 1921  probably gives you a similair sillouette without the beading at the bust. You look great in all of them! 

Post # 8
18 posts
  • Wedding: December 2014

@balletbride: I love the first dress with the beading on top and the fuller lower skirt.  It’s pretty and very flattering on you.  The 1291 looks veeery elegant!! Love it! You should post your own pics on it. It’s all about how it fits, and how you want to feel that day. I personally think that the 1291 is more unique than the other 2 dresses, but again you should post a pic! 🙂

Post # 10
852 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I love it, its a really striking dress. But still weddingy. Once its fitted to you it will completely different.

Its nice to see someone in an Essence dress, they dont come up very often. I have one and have never seen a real bride in it.

Post # 11
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@balletbride:  They all look great on you. The train on the Essence dress is amazing.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors