Dress Twins – Allure 2709

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
634 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

I’m just commenting to state that is a gorgeous dress on you and compliments your figure amazingly!! I cant even see the train well but it looks long and beautiful! 

Post # 3
153 posts
Blushing bee

Omgosh don’t change a thing! The color and fit is gorgeous! I have to add this to my wish list to try on now 🙂 I think his tux should be fine could get swatch of colors to compare to you dress to see

Post # 5
1062 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Your dress is so pretty! 

Post # 6
2261 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

nicholeskelton:  Wow girl that dress……… beautiful! It fits you perfect!!!!!

I am wearing the Allure Romance 2710 on my wedding day haha so almost dress twins but not really! 

Congrats! 

Post # 7
5997 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

I think that color looks perfect! It makes the lace design really stand out. I would go without the belt though.

Post # 8
2214 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Gorgeous! I’m pretty sure I tried that dress on and really liked it. I love Allure 🙂

Post # 9
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I tried on Allure 2709 in white (or maybe it was ivory?), here is a picture: 

Post # 10
2581 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - UK

nicholeskelton:  That dress is amazing and your colours sound amazing! Sangria Purple and Apple Green, I wish I’d thought of it!

Post # 14
26 posts
Newbee

I personally love the champagne color for an outdoor wedding 🙂 Looks amazing on you!

Post # 15
Hostess
30304 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

nicholeskelton:  Oh my goshhhhhh this dress is STUNNING on you! I honestly love the champagne on you – I wouldn’t even think about the white dress!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors