Post # 4
16 posts
Newbee

It was from Ieie Bridal. It was $485.95 + shipping, the belt was my own. 😀

Post # 5
3280 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I bought mine which was a sample for $400 + $100 for alterations. 

Post # 6
238 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

commenting to post picture from my phone..easier to find lol.

Post # 7
238 posts
Helper bee

Daenaria727:  I got mine online sample sake davids bridal 248.00, got another dress in eBay to take appliqués off to add a touch more to my simple dress for 40 including shipping. It has not been finished but here it is without and with different things 🙂

With out any add ons

With appliqués only pinned on: (please excuse the wrinkles and bumpiness of a too big crinoline).

Post # 8
16 posts
Newbee

MrsBP:  Very pretty!! I love how you’re making it your own. 🙂

Post # 9
238 posts
Helper bee

dotwedding:  Thank you very much. I am very crafty and can’t help myself lol. I am also going to add a chiffon belt and small flowers on it with a touch of bling I think. 10 weeks left until my wedding so I have to hurry and decide and get it done. including shoes, veil, headband and alterations I am around 500. now, maybe a tad under :). 

Post # 10
322 posts
Helper bee

I’m loving this post! I get to see that gorgeous dresses are in my price range, and everyone else gets to show off all their pretties. Win-win!

Post # 11
1506 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Daenaria727:  I bought two sample gowns for $25 each!! And one of thema actually came with a Vera Wang belt! So I spent $50 for over $1200 of dresses/belt.

I will be wearing both dresses, but only have one of the pictures saved (boo) 

Its hard to tell in this photo, but the dress is blush!

Post # 13
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Hey ladies. I am a touch paranoid of posting a pic of my dress as I do not wanna chance my fi seeing it. Mine was a craiglist find for $299. Its brand new beaded with feathers at the bottom. Just wanted to share to let those with a smaller budget know that u can find ur dream dress with a smaller budget. Feel free to PM me for more info or for pix of my dress.

Post # 14
1373 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

$140 out the door (taxes etc included) my Aunty is goin to do alterations, we’re adding a corset back, sash, blue crinolin and a floor length slip for the ceremony. So excited!!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  .
Post # 15
222 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - Christmas Tree Farm

I got a discount on mine by buying the sample dress at a local bridal shop, because I fell in love with a discounted design. $350.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors