(Closed) dresses under $300

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
14503 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Sometime scarlettscloset.com does, that might be spelled wrong, but they should be getting ready to throw a bunch on clearence if they have not already. Also check weddingshoppeinc.com, I got a dress at their brick and mortar store, but their web site has a ton of stuff in that price range.

Post # 5
9955 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2012

There certainly are websites out there… but ya, a good deal of dresses are down-right expensive !!

Have you considered going the Off-Shore Replica Dress route ?

Excellent value for money… there are lots of Bees here on WBee who have had much success with that… and the BONUS is (a) you get a dress that is a lot cheaper than what you’d get in the stores here… and (b) if you are creative / inspired at all, you can get them to make you a dress of your own design… just by sending them pics and saying things like… the Top from this one, Skirt from this one, and Back from this one.

The two companies that Bees seem to have had the most success with are Dressilyme and Jasmine’s Bridal.  You can use the WBEE SEARCH to find past topics… and see pics, hear stories on the whole process etc.

As you have plenty of time between now and your Wedding Date I think it is something you might want to consider.

Hope this helps,

Post # 6
9230 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

I got mine at Macy’s for $100.  It was in the “evening gown” section, I think?  I would definitely recommend looking at the online stores of places like Macy’s, Nordstrom’s, JC Penney’s, etc pretty frequently.  You can often narrow down the dress search function to long white/cream options.

Another tip is to sign up for ideeli.com (one of those limited-time sales websites).  They often have evening gowns, some of which are ivory or champagne, for a couple hundred dollars.

David’s bridal, bridesmaid dresses in white, and prom dresses in white are other options.

The topic ‘dresses under $300’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors