(Closed) E-rings & Lighting (the good and bad)

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

It looks best in elevators and in my car on a sunny day!

Post # 4
542 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Oddly enough, I love how my ring looks on the subway trains. Something about that light makes it sparkle like crazy.

Post # 5
7609 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Mine looks awesome in our washrooms, and in the evening near the streetlights!

Post # 6
1571 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Night time church services and Grand Central Station! Amazing!

Post # 7
606 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I love how it looks in the elevators in my building πŸ™‚ lol….it’s the small things in life πŸ˜‰

Post # 8
14313 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

It’s best in the pendant led lighting in my living room, bedroom, at airports, and on elevators.  Oddly enough, when I’m on an airplane and the sun is shining in the window.. something about sunlight at that altitude jsut makes it light up like no other.  And its prretty boring at work.

Post # 9
954 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Mine sparkles like crazy in the sun- my fiance nearly blinded himself right before the proposal…but it also shines like mad in the elevator in my office building, the NYC subway, and on my parents’ porch in the direct sunlight.

Post # 10
2144 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

The sun makes it super sparkly, and blinds my fiancé when he’s driving. I think mine sparkles like crazy no matter where it is though.

Post # 11
1559 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Our apartment came with the big, clear globe lights in the bathroom… 4 bulbs per bathroom. It is by far the best non-natural lighting I’ve found… I always love it when I’ve just cleaned my ring in the bathroom and my ring is crazy sparkly. 

Also, really sunny days…. I used to get distracted walking around campus on a sunny day πŸ˜€ 

Post # 12
10714 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2012

Mine looks awesome at Walmart! lol.

It looks so bad when it’s in low lighting =/ like cracked glass or something… no pretty sparkle.

Post # 13
11397 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

The best places are in the car, in walmart or stores like walmart, anytime I reach into the fridge I can’t help but notice the sparkles (lol), in the bathtub, in low lighting places like Peking (Chinese restaurant), & another one I can’t hardly explain. But if I am sitting where the light in my living room is shining towards me then move my hand to wear the light isn’t hitting them (like infront of my chest) & the light is facing my back they sparkle like mad! I only know this because that is how the lighting is when I am on the computer (the lighting is behind me.)

I have seen the bad lighting thing also though. 

The topic ‘E-rings & Lighting (the good and bad)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors