(Closed) EASTER 2011 :-)

posted 7 years ago in Holidays
Post # 3
1177 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Awww that sounds like a great Easter!!:)

My boyfriend and I went to my aunt and uncle’s house. My aunt may or may not have provided us lots of alcohol, lots of good food and some cake. It was a pretty wonderful holiday:)

Post # 5
545 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I’m a live-in nanny right now, and with gas being so high, I decided to stay in Chicago for the holiday weekend. My boss right away invited me to church with the family (we already go to the same church), invited me to dinner. And when I woke up on Sunday morning, I had a basket like the kids. So sweet! Other than that, it was just a lot of relaxing and homework.

Post # 6
6065 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 2012

FI and I were at my Aunt’s house for a huge Easter lunch, and then we went 1/2 hour away to a hotel on the sea for one night. We just really needed to do a “getaway” however short it was!

Monday is also a religious holiday here, so we didn’t have work the next day. πŸ™‚

Post # 9
939 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

We consider Easter our First Date Anniversary, even though Easter changes date each year.  We first went out on a date on Easter 2 years ago.  I wasn’t able to go home to visit my family because I had to work Easter morning, and his parents were on a mini-road trip vacation and he was home alone.  So he asked me out on a date for Easter, and when he picked me up he brought me a chocolate bunny that had a blue ribbon tied on the plastic it was in (which i saved and is going to be my something blue, but I haven’t decided how to incorporate it yet) anyway…we went to the olive garden.  So now we go to olive garden on easter each year to celebrate πŸ˜€

Post # 11
939 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

oh it’s pretty small, it’s tied into a bow with a rubber band attached, so i think i might wrap the rubberband around my bouquet so i have a cute little blue ribbon showing. 

The topic ‘EASTER 2011 :-)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors