- 7 years ago
At work my office roommate found this super easy recipe! Conveniently I had two VERY DARK bananas at home just perfect for this use.
They are called Puppy Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
2 tablespoons honey
1/4 cup peanut butter
3 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix egg, honey, bananas, and peanut butter in bowl. (Use a fairly large bowl) Stir in 3 cups of water, whisk until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, and cinnamon
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
5. Fill muffin tin evenly (makes 24 muffins)
6. Bake for about 30 mins
7. Freeze and thaw as needed
I’m baking these bad boys right now. My house smells amazing!!!!