(Closed) EIGHT MONTHS 3/20 girls!

posted 9 years ago in March 2010
Post # 3
256 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

No not freaking out! I am bored! Ready to plan/do the next part! I was wayyy too ready to be engaged and finished up most of my stuff in the first few weeks now have to keep telling myself to SLOW down!

Post # 4
250 posts
Helper bee

Not freaking out…yet.  I feel ok about the planning so far.  Most of our major decisions have been made and are being finalized. 

Post # 6
4480 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: March 2010 - Calamigos Ranch

YES!!!!

Post # 7
8 posts
Newbee

I completely understand, I have to keep telling myself that I have plenty of time, but do I really? I dont know what to do with myself lol..  March 20th is not to far off.

Post # 8
37 posts
Newbee

I am putting my deposit down for our venue tonight!  for march 20, 2010!  long story, but we were going to do oct 2010, but due to some family situations we are moving it up all the way to march!!!! i haven’t done anything!  7 months – i’m scared! but, it’s do able. hee hee. 

marigold – i noticed you are from los angeles, are you scared at all about rain?!  i’m getting married in the pasadena area and i checked the almanac and it looks ok, but i’m still a bit scared… both my ceremony and reception are outside…

Post # 9
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

No worries!  We still have 7 months!  Plenty of time to perfect our guest lists, order invites, get into great shape, and make tons of DIY projects!  I’m trying to slow down and enjoy being engaged! 

The topic ‘EIGHT MONTHS 3/20 girls!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors