ELEVEN DAYS BEES!!!!!!!!! 8/10/13

posted 3 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@MommaJenn28:  Seriously! I need a second to breathe and it is so not happening!!

Post # 4
158 posts
Blushing bee

@MommaJenn28:  Agreed! I’ve had 20 months to plan, and I wait until the last week and a half to do a whole bunch of crap! But as stressed as I am, I’m so freakin excited!!! 🙂

Post # 5
364 posts
Helper bee

@MommaJenn28:  Lol agreed!!! I thought I had everything done but little stuff I forgot keeps sneaking up on me! I didn’t think it was possible to be soooo excited and soooo nervous at the same time!

Post # 6
363 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Genetti's in Dickson City, PA

I am with you 110%!!!! I’m so very jittery, can’t sleep, and my brain is going 10000 miles a minute! Just think, in a week and a half, we’ll all be married ladies 😀

Post # 7
32 posts
Newbee

Ahhh! 11 days… Is anyone else super excited to be FINALLY be able to wear your wedding band? We bought ours last September (mostly because we got ana amzing deal), and it’s been sitting in a box, in a bag, on my dresser for almost a year.  

Post # 12
789 posts
Busy bee

Ugh I’m so tired of to-do lists, but I am super excited that in 10 days I will be married to my amazing FI. My MOH is arriving tomorrow, then I think it will all set in.

Post # 13
56 posts
Worker bee

@CaliBeeBride0813:  Me too!  I’ve had 18 months, and these past couple of weeks I’ve been thinking “WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST YEAR AND A HALF???”. 

@lotto: I tired of my to-do lists too!  I have about 8 going in various locations around my house, work, car…

Last week I went through an “eff this” phase, I stopped caring and just wanted it to be over!   I’ve been productive the last few days and that’s helped to get me back to the excited mindset.   I can’t believe I’m marrying my amazing fiance in TEN DAYS!!!

Post # 14
789 posts
Busy bee

And we are in the 10 day forecast ladies. I have become slightly obsessed even though I know its the one thing I can’t control. So far I am looking at 80 and mostly sunny!

Post # 15
56 posts
Worker bee

@lotto:  ME TOO!  I check it about twice a day.  So far so good out here in Vancouver, too.  25 but ‘feels like’ 29, which is 77 and ‘feels like’ 84 to you Americans!  They’re calling for sun, sun, and more sun!

Post # 16
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I am sooo stressed with these now 9 days left!!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors