(Closed) Ella 5679

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@lhypse:  I purchased that dress a couple months ago and am just waiting for it to come in for my first fitting! I tried on tonssss of dresses (I was really picky about shine and fabric), but this one was perfect for me! And I loved the pearls down the back.. so unique and pretty:) I am altering it if you want to consider that – I’m making mine strapless and the seamstress is rounding the top of the neckline a little so it doesn’t come to a point where the straps used to be. Good luck deciding!!

Post # 5
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@Mer07:  I would love to see pictures of your dress when you take the straps off! Im waiting for mine to get here (sometimes in Jan) I would love to see the results before I start making alterations!

Post # 6
40 posts
Newbee

@lhypse:  Its a beautiful dress! I got mine on sale so I had to make a rush kind of decision. Its the only dress i tried on that made me feel like a bride! Im sure you look beautiful in it! And remember you can always make changes! Good luck! 

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee

I won’t start on alterations until January, but here is my dress! I’ve tucked the straps in, and the left side is what I’m expecting the top to look like after alterations (thanks to a little photoshop work!) It’s still kindof big on me, but maybe this helps!

Post # 9
3 posts
Wannabee

Thank you!! I feel like it’s such a classic dress, it will look good on almost anyone! By the way, this is the ivory color for anyone still looking… I know it’s hard to choose color when you can’t see them all in person. This is a very off-white color, not at all yellow-y – I think it looks white compared to most ivory dresses!

Post # 10
40 posts
Newbee

I love it! It is gorgeous! 

The topic ‘Ella 5679’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors