Post # 1
Here’s what it’s been like in my life for the past few days….
- Wednesday – Fiance lost his day job… cleans a senior apartment buiding and does odd jobs for the tenants (new contractor taking over the cleaning contract, gave ONE day notice to get out! He has been at that building for 19 years!)
- Thursday – His last day on the job, petition was passed around, out of 200 apartments, there were 175 who signed!
- Friday – First day “off” in 19 years! (Workaholic, works 7 days a week…)
- Friday afternoon – Fiance went down to the building to install air conditioner for a senior tenant and found out that 20 tenants literally chased the new cleaners out of the building!
- This morning – New contractor called Fiance and gave his job back… with a raise!
Post # 3
Phewww! Glad to hear a happy ending!
Post # 4
Wow! What a ride for you both. I think that’s awesome the tenants fought to have him back.
Post # 5
happyface That has been a roller coaster! So happy things worked out!
Post # 6
Should be titled “Happy Ending”.
Post # 7
that’s so awesome, glad things worked out!
Post # 8
@Imhisbride: done adding it to title! thanks bees!
Post # 10
that is quite the roller coaster.
Post # 11
That is so amazing!!! yay!! congrats to you guys!
Post # 12
Glad he got his job back and with a raise!