- 4 years ago
- Wedding: March 2014
My emotions are roller coaster right now! Don’t really need anything just have to get out there! LOL
I’m currently in a long distance relationship; I’m going to be with him and his family for a week at Thanksgiving. It’s no secret that my sweetie is proposing during this time, we after all have a wedding date picked out! LOL But I’m an emotional WRECK! I’m leaving in 5 days, I work graveyards, I need to do laundry, pack, clean my house, I just started a part time job, meetings and so much more.
Here some of the things, that facing…
- The proposal! I know it’s coming, just don’t know when or how and I like to be on the other side of surprised. I hate not knowing! LOL But I’m so happy!
- My sweetie has to work one day so I’m spending a full day with his mom ALONE! I’ve only spoke to her some on the phone. She doesn’t mean too but she knows how to hit a nerve and won’t let up till she gets an answer. Many times it a situation that I don’t have the answer to “Why”, it has me in tears. My sweetie usually defends me, because he knows his mom that way. I’m freak out with a day alone! I’m usually good at dealing with those but she good at it! I’m super excited about spending time with her; I’m looking forward to it. I’m just afraid; I’d be in tears by the end of the day.
- So many things my sweetie and I have to go through the logistics of looking through financial combine phone services, making plans etc. I’m a little overwhelmed by it.
- Registering. It’s simple I know but somehow I’m just anxious over it.
- Meeting the extended family for Thanksgiving!
- My sweetie halfway mention let’s get some pictures done while we are there. I thought no biggie. More he talks about it I realized we are doing our engagement pictures! I was planning on buying a new dress, him a new outfit (he has 5 shirts he wears all the time!) But that out of the picture! Plus most of my winter clothes don’t fit me; I’ve put on lots of weight. So I’m going through my clothes and his pics that he sent of what he has already trying to find outfits that work! Thankfully I called a cousin and begged him to shop for a tie to match my outfit so I didn’t have to try find my sweetie a tie to match.
- Top it all off, I am an amateur ventriloquist; I usually just do puppet shows for Sunday school classes or Kid’s camps. I prepare for weeks to do one routine because I want to be good at it and confident, plus I’m a bottle of nerves in front of crowds. He says that his pastor has asked me to do a quick show in front of my future church! O_o So now I have that on top of everything else!!!
I’m just emotional roller coaster; I needed to just get it out there. It might be just that I’m a bottle of nerves and want to make a good impression! I’m a likeable person, great in situations like this. My sweetie thinks I’m over reacting, but I told him, I’m a girl and girls are worry what others think!
Just being a worry wart!