(Closed) eng176? Does anyone have this ring? MoisCo

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
287 posts
Helper bee

@sophie1989:  

Hey, Sophie! I’m not sure if you have seen these photos yet, but these are the only other pics of this particular ring I’ve been able to find on the internet! GORGEOUS!

I found it on betterthandiamond.com

Post # 4
796 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Vegas baby!

Ohhhh this is so gorgeous!! If I didn’t work in the medical field and have little ones at home I would love this ring!! I never have liked colored gemstones as an engagement ring, but this is so beautiful!

Post # 5
147 posts
Blushing bee

i’m really, really in love with this ring!
can’t decide between this and the eng198.

does anyone have any experience with this ring (ie the eng176)? stones falling out, the extreme care you need to take, etc?

would greatly appreciate it! thanks!

Post # 7
287 posts
Helper bee

@MrsBearToBe:  BUMP…. and I would love to have the answer to that too. The ENG176 is so stunning and unique. I’m madly in love with it (and I have a Pinterest page of over 100 rings). lol. The ENG176 is my favorite of all of them but I can’t find it anywhere nor can I find anyone who owns it. If you get any more infortmation, please post it on here. I’d love to know! Smile 

Post # 9
4110 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

BTD is great for real ring photos for lots of MCo’s styles. I really wish Moissaniteco would start adding real life pictures to thier product pages. It’s insanely hard to tell what the rings actually look like from the weird magnified glamour shots they have for stock photos.

This ring is beautiful!

Post # 10
287 posts
Helper bee

@CaptainSpaulding:  You are so right! It’s lucky that BTD has so many “real” pictures of the rings so one can get a good idea of how it will look being worn and in person. I too wish MoissaniteCo would start with that as well. Their pictures are beautiful but they’re so touched up and enhanced that it doesn’t give someone a good a idea of what it would look like at home. 

Post # 11
287 posts
Helper bee

I saw this video and thought it looked comparable in style to ENG176 (obviously on a grander scale) lol. It’s truly stunning. Skip to 1:55 to see the ring.

I would love to see more rings that have this look/style! Smile

Post # 12
287 posts
Helper bee

This is another one that’s similar.

WOW. Beautiful

The topic ‘eng176? Does anyone have this ring? MoisCo’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors